Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Full Text Of Obaseki's Congratulatory Message To Gboyega Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of Obaseki's Congratulatory Message To Gboyega Oyetola (365 Views)

Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Obaseki's Congratulatory Message To Gboyega Oyetola by PhilipIdaghosa: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Friday, September 28, 2018

The Osun State Governor-elect,
Gboyega Oyetola

Congratulatory Message

I am delighted at your hard-fought victory in the Osun State gubernatorial election and I join millions of Nigerians in the country and beyond to heartily congratulate you and salute your tenacity.

Your victory provides a fillip to the growing profile of our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), as the preferred political party in the country.

I have unwavering faith in your pedigree as an astute and experienced administrator and manager, to consolidate on the foundation laid by the outgoing governor, His Excellency, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, and take Osun State to greater heights.

Again, congratulations!

Yours sincerely,

Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki,
Governor, Edo State.
Re: Full Text Of Obaseki's Congratulatory Message To Gboyega Oyetola by INTROVERT1: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
I hope and pray he learn from their mistakes and make correction while consolidating on the good part.

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: Senator Uzodinma Alleges Assassination Plot Against Him, Fingers / APC Primaries: Danladi Wins Taraba Governorship Ticket / Gunmen Abduct Suleja LG Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.