Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (27808 Views)

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Symporosa Otunuya Otike Odibe Buried In Lagos Amid Tears (Photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by prof12(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Dividend of buhari in seat, lol the Dundee under, may be we should blame the voters?

Islamization plan is real whether you believe it or north, north central are just taken as a conquered territory

East is a matter of time because biafra issue might explode they choose to use caution

Shut up.
The recent gun attacks in Plateau
state are the handwork of cultists
are ritualists amongst them.
The other one that happened
around Du area prove me right as
the perpetrators were apprehended
and since then nothing was heard
of them because it turned out to be
their Christian brothers and not
Fulanis as the merchants of deaths
among you spread the false
information and no one of you ever
create noise for their identity to be
made public and that shows the evil
in you people.
Re: Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
I'm also weeping here. I'm in pains.

I weep for the edible crops that were sacrificed to dig up that massive hole.

Buhari why?!!

Why?!!

What did those crops do to you?!
Oh my God!! embarassed embarassed
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stolen Phone Buyer At Computer Village Nabbed (photo) / President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Ghana Over Closure Of Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.