Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" (49940 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone / Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Mintayo(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
smh... now i know what this guy stands for.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by chocboi78(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Through masturbation av remained a. Virgin @23 I need help

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by iamkingzlee(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
hungryboy:
best advice ever
100naira vaseline don help me save more than 100k in ashawo and konji related expenditure
grin grin Hungryyyy ma menn!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by ikemesit4477: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nothing but the truth! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Triniti(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by femijamz: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
u must have forgotten the side effect of masturbation, it causes weak erection
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by rentAcock(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Skepticus:

"This dog" is a lot, more relevant than the best of your generation.

You are a wimp.

Better rent a pussy

_retard first learn how to spell "relevance" before publicly sucking your idol's di.ck. Only poor desperate people look up to this fraudster and idolize him blindly without knowing the true source of his money. You are a poverty stricken _moron.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by hungryboy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamkingzlee:
grin grin Hungryyyy ma menn!!
my oga, longest time
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Fiaburnthem: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
I cuncur.... This is a bitter truth..
If you know, you know.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Cyriloha(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
paprika212:
hahahaha we no gree guys pls don't listen to him remember that masturbation is a sin against God and your body

hushpuppi or puppy I go use vess sorry I mean play delete your brainoooh. wisdom will not kill you my guy. ride on

Hahahhhhahaha

It pain you small abi lol funny you
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Cyriloha(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

But the guy is right!

Yes na
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
paprika212:
hahahaha we no gree guys pls don't listen to him remember that masturbation is a sin against God and your body

hushpuppi or puppy I go use vess sorry I mean play delete your brainoooh. wisdom will not kill you my guy. ride on

And sex is righteous before God

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Maxcollins042(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
femijamz:
For real?
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Cyriloha(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:
[s]And when did a chronic fraudster become the mouth piece for men? Is this dog anyone's role model?
[/s]

GUY!!!!!!! Make the money live good and enjoy life
Make them call you
Ritualist
419ner
Thief
Fraudster
Yahoo yahoo
No problem
So to me you have not said anything and that hus just said the reality here

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by bestpunterever: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:
And when did a chronic fraudster become the mouth piece for men? Is this dog anyone's role model?
he is my role model... now do me a favour, go and die.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Cyriloha(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

And sex is righteous before God

She de deceive her self

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Hoodbilonia: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
after cumin
dic falls
2tins re involved.its eida u piss
or sleep

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by adeniyi65(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
JEHOVAH!!!!

Thank you, Hushpuppi!

Daddy, you are many many good.
that teddy on the bed be like "this nah the real kasala.if your mama catch you enh! "

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by dreamwords: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
how i wish i WAS given this advice on time , i wouldnt be in this poo

19 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by dreamwords: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:
And when did a chronic fraudster become the mouth piece for men? Is this dog anyone's role model?
go and make money so that people can ask for your source of wealth

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
When ure largely unfocused I guess that’s the advice u need for sure.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by emmie14: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmm baba Hushpuppi where have you been ?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
It pains me when I see men waste serious money on women merely because of lust.

As a woman is (in your eyes) immediately after you release all over her body, then so she really is. Evaluate her real worth only at that 'aftermath' moment. Never before.

That's what Hushpuppi is trying to say, cos I know most lowlife retards here would reduce this discussion to masturbation.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
I go so flog that baby on top the bed. Him too big to waste cream like that grin

cream wey no cost money ,,e no dey dry/finish .... their is more where that came from ....
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by EnglishUsa: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
femijamz:
shot up who told you that, people wey don de do the thing 20years still de perform and also have children

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:

_retard first learn how to spell "relevance" before publicly sucking your idol's di.ck. Only poor desperate people look up to this fraudster and idolize him blindly without knowing the true source of his money. You are a poverty stricken _moron.

Source of income really?
Why are you guys always angry when someone from no where make it In Life
When he was poor the u asked for source of his poverty?

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by rentAcock(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
kunkelhanspeter:

Source of income really?
Why are you guys always angry when someone from no where make it In Life
When he was poor the u asked for source of his poverty?

Keep licking your idol's ass.
Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Itzurboi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
See as our ladies go hide... shot fired

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by obembet(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Its well

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by thugmansion(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bro u too much. Hoe niggas everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: "Masturbate Twice Before Making Any Costly Promise To A Woman" by Constantiney: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:

If stupidity sells at 1kobo, you would have been a billionaire in pounds by now.

Idiot, based on the context the word was used in, relevant is the correct spelling.
Its either something is relevant or has relevance,
But instead of you to know this simple thing, you have chosen to follow the path of hatred with your wrechedness.
What a true, millitary grade moro.n

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.