Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande (23265 Views)

Omisore Visits Bisi Akande In Osun / Governor Oyetola Visits Ejigbo, Ahead Of APC Primaries (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by omotai(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2018
wicked people
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Shukuakukobambi: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2018
modath:

That is to Olorun yowon. cheesy

beeni o cheesy
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by edupedia: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2018
luckyteno:
Rubbish. Bisi Akande that could not even delivered his unit, well they're lucky they've federal might on their side.

....shebi na sokoto herdsmen and sojas from sanbisa come vote for them...abi?
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2018
luckyteno:
Rubbish. Bisi Akande that could not even delivered his unit, well they're lucky they've federal might on their side.

You should check the results again, at final count APC won ila LGA by about 300 too.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Khed: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
folly22:
Oyetola pictured with two worst governor Osun ever had. We just hope he won't be like these two failures.

Two worst Governor? I don't want to believe you spew that out your mouth. May be you're being sarcastic about that statement. Or you were still sucking breast when baba Akande Governed Osun state.

For your information these 2 ex governors are the best Governors Osun ever had.

Before Bisi Akande Administration in Osun we rented some buildings as Osun state Government House. Osun State Government House in Abere was one of the Bisi Akande's achievement in Osun.

After Bisi Akande a PDP Government (Olagunsoye Oyinlola) took over for 8yrs with no any spectacular achievement. instead syphoned all the treasury account of Osun state.

Ogbeni Aregbesola is the architect of modern Osun. Osogbo as the capital of Osun state before Aregbesola's Administration, Osogbo was like village even some villages in kaduna state were okay more than Osogbo in terms of settings, roads and infrastructures. Before no single an overhead bridge in osun but not today.

Thanks to Aregbesola he turns Osogbo to a modern city. Not only in Osogbo that Aregbe constructs roads and infrastructures. His good works spreads throughout the Osun. Builds modern schools in all local governments of Osun state. Many more.....name it.

Mind you am from Osun and am not APC card carrying member either. But a patriotic Nigerian who knows what's going on in Osun for years back.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by legibow: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2018
RockHard:
3 governors in one picture. 1 ex governor (Baba Akande) 1 soon-to-be ex-governor (Aregbe) and 1 incoming (Oyetola).
you sabi book �
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by folly22(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
Khed:

Two worst Governor? I don't want to believe you spew that out your mouth. May be you're being sarcastic about that statement. Or you were still sucking breast when baba Akande Governed Osun state.

For your information these 2 ex governors are the best Governors Osun ever had.

Before Bisi Akande Administration in Osun we rented some buildings as Osun state Government House. Osun State Government House in Abere was one of the Bisi Akande's achievement in Osun.

After Bisi Akande a PDP Government (Olagunsoye Oyinlola) took over for 8yrs with no any spectacular achievement. instead syphoned all the treasury account of Osun state.

Ogbeni Aregbesola is the architect of modern Osun. Osogbo as the capital of Osun state before Aregbesola's Administration, Osogbo was like village even some villages in kaduna state were okay more than Osogbo in terms of settings, roads and infrastructures. Before no single an overhead bridge in osun but not today.

Thanks to Aregbesola he turns Osogbo to a modern city. Not only in Osogbo that Aregbe constructs roads and infrastructures. His good works spreads throughout the Osun. Builds modern schools in all local governments of Osun state. Many more.....name it.

Mind you am from Osun and am not APC card carrying member either. But a patriotic Nigerian who knows what's going on in Osun for years back.
I don't argue with someone who can't reason beyond their support for a political party.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by simplesearch: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Turning Osun into a religious basement, from Hardcore fanatics Aregbesola to another Alhaji this is just what they want to achieve; religious relevance.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Khed: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2018
folly22:

I don't argue with someone who can't reason beyond their support for a political party.

Because you're A REAL PERSSIMIST. ENEMY OF NATION. Crying me a lagoon
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by folly22(f): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Khed:

Because you're A REAL PERSSIMIST. ENEMY OF NATION. Crying me a lagoon
Have said my own. Deal with your problem Have a nice day
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Khed: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
folly22:

Have said my own. Deal with your problem
Have a nice day

Your comment is as lifeless as your name. Am not surprised if you're one of these IPOB terrorists. Enemy of Nation. Potopoto PIG
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by folly22(f): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Khed:

Your comment is as lifeless as your name. Am not surprised if you're one of these IPOB terrorists. Enemy of Nation. Potopoto PIG
Don't know why my comments is giving you headache, I pray for God's healing over your life
So everybody is from their side, brother be making use of this brain God gave you
Ọmọ Osun ni mí. Iragbiji ni a ti bí mi. Èmi ni ọmọ Iragbiji olókè meji
You will be fine by God's grace
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Khed: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
folly22:
Don't know why my comments is giving you headache, I pray for God's healing over your life
So everybody is from their side, brother be making use of this brain God gave you
Ọmọ Osun ni mí. Iragbiji ni a ti bí mi. Èmi ni ọmọ Iragbiji olókè meji
You will be fine by God's grace

oh no wondering. you're from the left side of the state. Yaba Left, it really revealed from your Shallow comments.

If you're pain that APC will rule Osun for the next for years. Osun River is near to you. makes use of it.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by folly22(f): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Khed:

oh no wondering. you're from the left side of the state. Yaba Left, it really revealed from your Shallow comments.

If you're pain that APC will rule Osun for the next for years. Osun River is near to you. makes use of it.

The fact that you know Oyetola came from the Yaba left of the state doesn't mean all people from there are like that. You can start by treating him first
Even ur godfather Tinubu is from there
Let them receive that treatment
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by Khed: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
folly22:

The fact that you know Oyetola came from the Yaba left of the state doesn't mean all people from there are like that. You can start by treating him first
Even ur godfather Tinubu is from there
Let them receive that treatment

I intentionally said so because I know you will come with this, though I didn't mean that. I was just been sarcastic about that statement.

When you know that new elected Governor is from your town why are you not happy for his victory and his party. but instead you are taken him down on social media. as Yoruba Adage "Ara ile eni lonseni"

Election has came and gone be Happy for your fellow man's success so that yours too will come to pass. don't be playing hide and seek game, though type of you might not vote for him but at last he won.

I tot you're from potopoto IPOB the PIG (Enemy of Nation) before now I know you're omo oduduwa

Peace be on to you bro.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by lagosrd: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
RockHard:
3 governors in one picture. 1 ex governor (Baba Akande) 1 soon-to-be ex-governor (Aregbe) and 1 incoming (Oyetola).

3 in 1 fraudulent capsule.
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by BENEAMATA: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
post=71619681:
Congrats once more governor elect...

Meanwhile, what kind of President is this out Baba, call Buhari sef?!
Many successful people are rushing him to have pictures with him, while unsuccessful criminals and children of hate keep calling him Baba Go slow and their curses keep going back to their head and relatives....

Well, we will like to be counted among the successful ones o!
Wow @ the pix . Manna , easy with your fellow Nigerians , biko ! Once again , PICTURES . . . . . > 1000 words .
Re: Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2019
4601CE:
I thought primary schools resumed last week? Why didn’t you resume with your mates?
You are cursed by the gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja / Aliyu Congratulates Buhari, Declares Curfew In Niger / $25b: Nnpc’s Probe Likely As Buhari Meets Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.