Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie (31080 Views)

Harrysong's Ex-Wife Alex On Set Of Destiny Etiko Production / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / BBNaija: Oge Iloh Blasts Ella & Kim For Exposing Tacha's Body Odour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by tzargeemedia: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's been a while we heard from East based actress, Oge Aneke, since she welcomed a baby girl with her husband over a year ago.

New photos have however emerged of the actress's latest movie project titled "GOODNIGHT".

Some of the scenes in the beautiful location shots show the actress in an attempt to commit suicide with a rope around her neck.

According to Oge, "Good Night", which is from the stable Of Mrs Chinyere Ozoh and Mr Ifeanyi Onyeabo, is a true life story which every family will love to watch.

"The story exposes the hidden truth of most parents! It's a movie that is full of intrigues, drama, educating and most importantly entertaining. There are little things some parents take for granted which could cause big problems in future...No matter the nature of your job, attention must be given to each other because that brings closeness,oneness and love between couples; I am very sure that parents will be inspired on this one", Oge reveals.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/09/photos-actress-oge-aneke-committing.html

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by tzargeemedia: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
More

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
I know she murdered herself coz of man in the movie

33 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by LuciferKristi: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
The rope doesn't look strong enough to hold her weight

The distance between the ceiling and the crown of her head is too short to kill her

The knot should be directly on her neck; her hair is clearly preventing this

She's wearing skirt/gown which will cause her faeces to splatter all over the floor seconds before she gives up her wretched soul. Jean/tights would have been better

So many flaws. Do I have to write a book on how to commit suicide the proper way?!

The producer had one job to do!
angry *spits

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by donstan18: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Absolutely no comment.
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by MJBOLT: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
i'm just here thinking what if she accidentally fall
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by miqos02(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ok, goodnight
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by JailBreaker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cool!

Study For Free In UK - Newcastle University International Scholarship

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by tstx(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
LuciferKristi:
The rope doesn't look strong enough to hold her weight

The distance between the ceiling and the crown of her head is too short to kill her

The knot should be directly on her neck; her hair is clearly preventing this

She's wearing skirt/gown which will cause her faeces to splatter all over the floor seconds before she gives up her wretched soul. Jean/tights would have been better

So many flaws. Do I have to write a book on how to commit suicide the proper way?!

The producer had one job to do!
angry *spits

Baba Expert.. please take it easy... By the way. How many times have you committed suicide?.. Just curious

see my signature

17 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
DANGEROUS PLAY

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Spartanville(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
I'm pleading with Uniagric Makurdi to please resume we've been at home for 2 months now, let them hear our cries
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Olodo24: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
tzargeemedia:
It's been a while we heard from East based actress, Oge Aneke, since she welcomed a baby girl with her husband over a year ago.

New photos have however emerged of the actress's latest movie project titled "GOODNIGHT".

Some of the scenes in the beautiful location shots show the actress in an attempt to commit suicide with a rope around her neck.

According to Oge, "Good Night", which is from the stable Of Mrs Chinyere Ozoh and Mr Ifeanyi Onyeabo, is a true life story which every family will love to watch.

"The story exposes the hidden truth of most parents! It's a movie that is full of intrigues, drama, educating and most importantly entertaining. There are little things some parents take for granted which could cause big problems in future...No matter the nature of your job, attention must be given to each other because that brings closeness,oneness and love between couples; I am very sure that parents will be inspired on this one", Oge reveals.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/09/photos-actress-oge-aneke-committing.html
end time actress
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by HerrDamilord(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Who commits suicide wearing makeup?

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by chloride6: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
This is how sarrki will commit sucide when the Appeal Court overturns this charade of an election.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Food111: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please I'm a student and in serious need of money any amount. I'm in my finals. I had to open this account I'm an old nairalander. I wouldn't be doing this if I had money. Please help if you can
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by gaby(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
This site and the people moderating it are obviously tired of the Lil traffic it still commands.

This is what happens when you hand control of admin to illiterates and unlettered folks who'd rather go flexing their muscles with unnecessary bans over frivolities for lack of self-assurance and confidence.

They won't know how to correct title grammars or misspellings. No idea what should be front page worthy or not...common sense surely ain't truly common after all.

Accepted, this is a movie poo....

But what in God's name is front-page worthy about glorifying suicide on a movie flick....

If you guys allow me to unzip my pants...I'll pee on your knuckleheads the way I peed on the useless politician's bald heads in the other thread.

Nonsense

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Mankosi: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Did she die?
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please after the suicide did she die?
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Hotfreeze: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
chloride6:
This is how sarrki will commit sucide when the Appeal Court overturns this charade of an election.

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Nelchuksmandela(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
For d second and third pictures she b like those oloriburuku nepa wey wan cut light grin
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by N0favors: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
sinaj:
I know she murdered herself coz of man in the movie

Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Wikinaija(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Commit nah
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by lordpherow98(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Spartanville:
I'm pleading with Uniagric Makurdi to please resume we've been at home for 2 months now, let them hear our cries

grin grin
Oga stay at home
School never tire u?
U wan still dey pay school fees Wen there are no jobs?

Just gather the remaining school fee balance
Go master a trade or skill
U will be glad you heeded to this piece.
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by gaby(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
N
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by lordpherow98(m): 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
N0favors:

Who's this bish?
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by nepapole(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
N0favors:

Chai! See Bobby.
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by otunde527: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by N0favors: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
lordpherow98:

Who's this bish?

The same person I quoted grin
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by Mmadu111: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Spartanville:
Use the opportunity to learn a lucrative skill
Re: Oge Aneke Committing Suicide On Set Of "Goodnight" New Movie by joshjc(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
nollywood self,only the picture you don watch and know wentin happen for the movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / Profile Of Sheggz, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Arthur Eze, Onunkwo, Uche Nwosu Attend Project SSN Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.