Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (535 Views)

Living A Victorious Christian Life! / Living A Victorious Christian Life! / Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life by princely83(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Jeremiah 23:28
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.
Speak the WORD OF GOD CONTINUALLY IN YOUR LIFE AS IT IS THE BREAD THAT CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN( John 6:51)

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
The WORD OF GOD AT THE SAME TIME IS LIKE A FIRE AND A HAMMER THAT CRUSHES THE ROCK INTO PIECES( Jeremiah 23:29).
Now, is there any rock/mountain standing in your life? Speak the WORD to it with faith and ENVISION the hammer/ fire destroying it.
Remember when God spoke His WORD during creation HE SAW what HE created and it was GOOD( Genesis 1:4).
When you pray with faith, try to see(Envision) the answer in your mind and your VICTORY will be almost INSTANT!
It is what YOU CAN SEE THAT GOD PUTS INTO YOUR HANDS (Jeremiah 2:11-12) because HE sees and searches your mind in order to reward you accordingly:

Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 1:11-12 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

START TODAY TO PRAY WITH THE WORD OF GOD, BELIEVING AND SEEING YOUR VICTORY BEFORE THE ACTUAL MANIFESTATION.

HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clear Me On This-3 :) / Hijab Crisis At ISI - University Of Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / ** Repair Your Foundation ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.