Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Media Personality Causes Issue Between Her Bestie And His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personality Causes Issue Between Her Bestie And His Girlfriend (333 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & Her Bestie, Bobrisky On Same Outfit, Who Rock It Best??. PHOTOS / Tiwa Savage Gushes Over Her Male Bestie And Plans To Splurge On Him / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality Causes Issue Between Her Bestie And His Girlfriend by 2Ebisco: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
The controversial issue of couples having best friends who are o opposite sexes has resulted in thesplit of many yet, some others can live with it. A Nigerian media personality identified as Amy George, has taken to Facebook to reveal how she indirectly caused a rift between her best friend and his girlfriend.

According to the media personality, the quarrel was ignited after she unlocked the phone of her bestie, unknown to her that his girlfriend doesn’t know his phone’s password. As expected, the girlfriend was disturbed by the fact that she does not have access to the phone but Amy does.

Read her post below;

My best friend and his new girlfriend are arguing because I know his phone password and she doesn’t. Apparently, I unlocked Oga’s phone to make a call without realising baby girl was so conscious to notice I didn’t ask for his password before operating it.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/media-personality-causes-issue-between.html

(1) (Reply)

‘the Day I Die, I Want To Die With A Smile,’ Says Femi Kuti / Azealia Banks Releases Raunchy Photos / Actress Halima Abubakar Claps Back At Trolls Over Her Recent Weightloss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.