Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup (41454 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by kiiingemmy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Billionaire daughyer and fashion blogger, Temi Otedola showed off her makeup free face as she prepared for Paris Fashion Week .

She showed off her glowing skin before and after her glam up

source : https://www.afribaze.com.ng/forum/158-checkout-temi-otedola-before-and-after-makeup

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by otunde527: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2018
If not for money this girl for ugh well well

Check my Ziggy for your rmb @ low rate

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by double0seven(m): 5:17am On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:

From her make-up free face, it's obvious that girl is fine

343 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Zanotee: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2018
she is still pretty.

58 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Ladies, this is for y'all!

Don't mention........

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Sep 29, 2018
See as pimples fit am cheesy!

Those spots actually look good on her! wink wink

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Aden777(m): 5:33am On Sep 29, 2018
If Na fight make we finish am...
This babe fine

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by driand(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2018
kiss without makeup babe still meet up,

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by driand(m): 5:36am On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
don't die like this, don't let bad belle destroy you my guy...

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Aden777:
If Na fight make we finish am...
This babe fine
Lol wink, we love that confirm warri slang...
CORRECT guy! cheesy

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by capatainrambo: 5:38am On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
hating makes people sound foolish

ugly kee you there

39 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Lexusgs430: 5:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Spotted Tiger .......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by diji04(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2018
She is pretty but i prefer her crush sista hanty cuppy end of story.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by MOSICATED5(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2018
She's more beautiful without the makeup just like Most ladies

20 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by drealzum(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2018
She's pretty!
But I love the face without makeup than the latter.

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Nebes: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Reality is hardly flawless.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by israelmao(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Why all these blemishes with all the money?
Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by anambraamaka: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Mr Eazi food

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Before make-up is far more beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2018
israelmao:
because na only who never see money for life . Thinks it ends everything but everything isn't all things... money answereth all things not everything..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by femi4: 5:46am On Sep 29, 2018
israelmao:
The rich also fall sick

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by agarawu23(m): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2018
natural look has always been better cos the pictures u don't want people to see is the REAL you.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by israelmao(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
because na only who never see money for life . Thinks it ends everything but everything isn't all things... money answereth all things not everything..

Seeing money is not enough knowing the right use with which to put it is what matters.
Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by konkacid: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2018
No difference still
Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by itiswellandwell: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2018
She is naturally pretty. I love them light skin and frosh one like that. She is one.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Sunnyay: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Pursue a fulfilling career in one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Come work in Canada. Take our free assessment and check your eligibility to apply.visit www.consultingapt.com or send an email to nigeria@consultingapt.com

1 Like

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by AreaFada2: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2018
drealzum:
She's pretty!
But I love the face without makeup than the latter.

I think say na only me o. Little tiny spots on the face make one unique. Why everything has to be painted over and prevent the skin from "breathing" freely is beyond me.

A little pimple or two didn't stop us falling in love with one childhood love or another back in the day. cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2018
israelmao:

Seeing money is not enough knowing the right use with which to put it is what matters.
lol..depending on the context u evaluated my aforementioned points. U obviously av no idea..In the face of somethings all the money in the world will never be enough..Perhaps u can open a consulting firm to help people utilize their money should they become incapable of putting it where it matters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:12am On Sep 29, 2018
Sunnyay:
Pursue a fulfilling career in one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Come work in Canada. Take our free assessment and check your eligibility to apply.visit www.consultingapt.com or send an email to nigeria@consultingapt.com
thief!!!!! Free assessment wey obinna and bimbo go pass because who na just wan dey swindle people...Get a real life dude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2018
the way girls make up these days, one can end up marrying his ex without knowing

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Temi Otedola Before And After Makeup by Sunnyay: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Why not try it first and thank me later..

Many doubting folks like you have been helped and doing great in Canada now!!

What I said is assessment is free and they will let you what option works for you.They can also get you connected to an employer if you require an LMIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos / Tunde Moshood Should Apologize To Cossy Orjiakor Over Sex Dog Story - Nigerians / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.