Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Be Truthful When Introducing PPL To Online Biz. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Truthful When Introducing PPL To Online Biz. (269 Views)

This Online Biz Would Make You Over 500k Monthly With Just 50k. / Amazon E-commerce Online Biz / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Truthful When Introducing PPL To Online Biz. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
It amazes me when guys because of getting refferals , come here to tell lies. I have seen about three threads today that are introducing ppl to a platform that I've been into for three days now. Free Bitcoin biz. Yes they give you bitcoin for real but $25 a day is big lie.

Well if you check my signature that's same Site some guys are saying yould make 25dollars in a day 30dollars in a day. It's all lies It takes you like three days to make 1dollar. Yeah I mean one dollar. Except if you can be getting like 5 refferals a day well maybe you make like 1or 2 dollars a day.

So if you are cool with One or two dollars a day which is 30-60 Dollars a month. with the ability to invite ppl. then check my signature. Else don't bother.

Enough of lies. 25dollars a day is a big lie. 1-2 dollars with enough refferal is realistic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ripples Launched Xrapid Which Has Been Adopted By Three Financial Firms / Learn How To Create You Own Content Website That Generate It Content / NNPC Earns $470m From Crude Oil, Gas Export In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.