Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards (16449 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by MrPolitics: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Where did APC see 388k members in Rivers State? Be deceiving yourselves
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by Aystarz: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2018
bender79:
The Lion of Ubima! Like I always say- Haterz can swim a puddle.

Swim a puddle kwa? Your second sentence is even dumber than the first.
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by movetoca: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2018
Wait until it gets to governorship election. My state can never do anything peaceful I can guarantee that.
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:
Are you sure you have been to rivers? With a population of over 6 million,why cant apc have 400,000 members? Apc is far more organised than pdp,we have membership register.where is pdp own? I can assure you that next year,that is the least amount apc will get in rivers state which means pdp is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
movetoca:
Wait until it gets to governorship election. My state can never do anything peaceful I can guarantee that.
We all know but i know what amechi wants to do.that 388,000 is the lowest amount inec will record for buhari in rivers,they will find a way to smuggle it into inec database.pdp wont be allowed to poll more than a million.thats why i said buhari will remain till 2023.rivers,delta and akwa ibom have been neutralized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
kayodekb:

IT'S EITHER YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE OR SOMETHING DEY DISTURB YOU FOR HEAD... MORE THAN 300K ARE CARD CARRYING MEMBER. DURING THE ELECTION, EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN 600K VOTE FOR PMB
They dont know what apc are planning.all this people have pvcs and will vote by any means

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2018
itzprezy:
All i know is that APC can never win river state
He doesnt need to win but to poll 300k votes which will kill off pdp

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by movetoca: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
senatordave1:

We all know but i know what amechi wants to do.that 388,000 is the lowest amount inec will record for buhari in rivers,they will find a way to smuggle it into inec database.pdp wont be allowed to poll more than a million.thats why i said buhari will remain till 2023.rivers,delta and akwa ibom have been neutralized
We already know that. Even kano state votes alone will be more than Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta votes joined together. So I don't see the old losing next year.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by bender79: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Aystarz:

Swim a puddle kwa? Your second sentence is even dumber than the first.
oh I guess! You are dumber not to find the sarcasm in the second sentence, abi is it any possible for you to swim a puddle?
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2018
SamoaJoe:
So everybody that was accredited, voted abi undecided undecided undecided

Tufiakwa!

Useless, evil, satanic party

How can I be accredited and not vote?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
DonMekino:
Please what will happen if they do not hold these primaries.... Why put up these useless charades and waste resources when u already have a presidential candidate...
Chai! I believe you went to school and you are educated. Before this primary was conducted, Buhari was just an aspirant, not a candidate. Now that the primary has been conducted, he is now a candidate.
Even if there is a sole aspirant, there is still a need to conduct a primary election for him/her. Not doing so would amount to going against the electoral act. He must fulfil all 'electoral righteousness'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by GavelSlam: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2018
DonMekino:
Please what will happen if they do not hold these primaries.... Why put up these useless charades and waste resources when u already have a presidential candidate...

There would be a dispute should it not be conducted.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by GavelSlam: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2018
MrPolitics:

How many Rivers State Senators are PDP?

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by LadyExcellency: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2018
senatordave1:

See logic. With this assumption, APC would've easily gotten one million votes in Osun State

While APC couldn't get 360,000 in Osun State gubernatorial election and you believe that APC got more registered members than voters in any State.
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by allenix(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Was the primaries held in all the 23 local government areas? Primaries that recorded unavailability of materials. Na wa oh!!!
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by Aystarz: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2018
bender79:
oh I guess! You are dumber not to find the sarcasm in the second sentence, abi is it any possible for you to swim a puddle?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Your first sentence clearly proves that you are dimwitted, boy. Kiss the truth grin
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by MrPolitics: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Are you sure you have been to rivers? With a population of over 6 million,why cant apc have 400,000 members? Apc is far more organised than pdp,we have membership register.where is pdp own? I can assure you that next year,that is the least amount apc will get in rivers state which means pdp is finished

Then why didn't they come out to vote for PMB. Think with your brain not with your stomach
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by MrPolitics: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

How many Rivers State Senators are PDP?

So? Did they win presidential elections in the state? Or gubernatorial? Or you didn't see the violence and electoral malpractices that took place during the rivers rerun elections?
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by bender79: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Aystarz:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Your first sentence clearly proves that you are dimwitted, boy. Kiss the truth grin
Now I understand it hurts you so bad. Ameachi is "Lion of Ubima"! You can Wail me a lagoon!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
LadyExcellency:

See logic. With this assumption, APC would've easily gotten one million votes in Osun State

While APC couldn't get 360,000 in Osun State gubernatorial election and you believe that APC got more registered members than voters in any State.
During the guber direct primaries in osun,over 100k votes were recorded for oyetola.in the main poll he garnered over 250,000.if you have been to rivers,you will know that apc would poll nothing less than 400k although pdp will still win
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by LadyExcellency: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
senatordave1:

During the guber direct primaries in osun,over 100k votes were recorded for oyetola.in the main poll he garnered over 250,000.if you have been to rivers,you will know that apc would poll nothing less than 400k although pdp will still win

I want verifiable link
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
LadyExcellency:

I want verifiable link
Verifiable link to visit rivers?
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by LadyExcellency: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Verifiable link to visit rivers?

Waka comot.

APC claim to have up to 800 members in Osun State yet got less than 25% of that in guber election
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by senatordave1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Waka comot.

APC claim to have up to 800 members in Osun State yet got less than 25% of that in guber election
Me and you know that buhari will get 25% or more in rivers.sorry for you and wike
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by Cantonese: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
No opposition to the president, so step one completed using the direct primary system. Now let's get ready for step two - the indirect primary - and see how 'peaceful' it will be in all the states adopting it.
Re: Photos: Rivers APC Holds Peaceful Presidential Primaries Across 319 Wards by Sunnyay: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
bilulu:

what do they require

Please reach out to nigeria@consultingapt.com.

You will be asked to do a free assessment which is totally free and you will be given recommendations based on your answers.

The cool thing is they will let you know all the options available to you based on your personal circumstance and financial position.

They can also connect you with an employer in Canada if that’s the route that suits you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Stop My Election, Says Omo-agege / Buhari: How Nigeria Recorded Biggest Economic Growth In Six Years / Buhari Jets To US For UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.