Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,179 members, 7,864,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef (22969 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Twins, Nadia And Nathan Composing Song Together (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Treyknowles(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Mike008:
It's obvious Nicki Minaj is the Queen of rap, any other wannabe rapper is made of crap.

This Cardi B or Cardiac arrest or Cardiff B or whatever she's known by, trying to mimic Nicki, then diss her only shows how inferior and a photocopy rapper she is.

See the case of Eminem Vs. MGK
Nicki is reaping what she sowed! she did the same to Lil Kim, she copied her style and started dissing her even when Lil Kim didn't... you know what they say karma is a bitch.

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Omotaday(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2018
All of them together don’t dare diss Remy grin grin grin Mad woman grin

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by BabaIbo: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2018
Cardi B over Nicki...
Nicki thinks it's by having big butt and boobs, no no no...
Cardi B is winning.
She already said it: "I don't dance I make money move"

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Remy went for the kill, took Nicki straight to the slaughter house! That song so hard, it hurt the feelings of Nicki's fans worldwide! grin She's been dissing Cardi subliminally ever since Cardi dropped Bodak Yellow, but she knows it's better to run away from REMY, for the sake of good health. cheesy

lol!
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by kay29000(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Treyknowles:
Nicki is reaping what she sowed! she did the same to Lil Kim, she copied her style and started dissing her even when Lil Kim didn't... you know what they say karma is a bitch.

Exactly!!! You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Lucifer66(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2018
beethoven:
Cardi B, my crush. Be careful of me... Still the best recent rap song by far, coming from a lady.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSRkr1nQNw
If that song is your best 'music' then you have the worst taste in music i have seen. That song is utter shit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by bluefilm: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2018
What is CardiB?

Is it a name of a thing, place, animal, or thing? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dreyl:
I see an innocent girl with a nose ring, this doesn't fit you, please throw it into the lagoon.
It's a Snapchat filter. grin
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Dreyl(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mariinee:
It's a Snapchat filter. grin
Snapchat filters now have nose ring? stop deceiving youreself baby girl. tongue
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by josiegirl27: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Alzirida:
Cardi B

Lil. B i t c h
U can't f u c k with if u want to
This is expensive, this red button..........

Am the boss,
U are the worker b i t c h
So dont get too comfortable

Life will b too hard for Niki.
Its not always easy .
Cardi be is the boss so
"Dont get too comfortable "
'tis expensive ..this is red button..lobuitton's are red buttons .. lipsrsealed
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by josiegirl27: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=Alzirida post=71622055]Cardi B

Lil. B i t c h
U can't f u c k with if u want to
This is expensive, this red button..........

Am the boss,
U are the worker b i t c h
So dont get too comfortable

Life will b too hard for Niki.
Its not always easy .
[b] Cardi be is the boss so
"Dont get too comfortable " I like this ... grin
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by josiegirl27: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dshocker:

i guess she sang this track for Nicki.....Song is dope i must say.
wow...she is good too.
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by AceNavy: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Not even Drake nor Wayne could save her. grin Nicki got the numbers and all that... but REMY overkilled her, LYRICALLY.

did u try to listen to Nicki's No Frauds .....Remy was Dust in The Air��
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by AceNavy: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mariinee:
The queen doesn't care about both of them. grin
Meek Mill has no beef with Nicki Minaj though...you didn't hear "Meek still be in my DM, I be having to duck him"? grin cheesy
Thank u....pls let them Know...Nicki will Always Be the Queen of Rap.....Ever
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by AceNavy: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
kay29000:

lol! I'm sure Nicki still shivers when she hears that song. That part towards the end when Remy starts talking aggressively is my favorite...I'm sure Nicki shiits her pants just listening to that part. She was so scared, she had to go get Wayne and Drake to diss Remy with her. lol!
loll that God damn song which I don t even know or even more than half of the earth don't know was not a hit.....Nicki replied to Remy just to show her that she's the boss even with all remys rant she's not better than Iggy azalea
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dreyl:
Snapchat filters now have nose ring? stop deceiving youreself baby girl. tongue
Yes, there's one with nose ring now. tongue
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Dreyl(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes, there's one with nose ring now. tongue
You are lying. smiley
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dreyl:
You are lying. smiley
Why would I lie? Smh. This is why I'm seldom polite to people.
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Dreyl(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mariinee:
Why would I lie? Smh. This is why I'm seldom polite to people.
But you ought to respect your elders innit? perhaps you should be grateful I'm chatting with you, have a nice day. grin
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dreyl:
But you ought to respect your elders innit? perhaps you should be grateful I'm chatting with you, have a nice day. grin
I should be grateful? Bruh, I don't give a shit about you.
Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by DONADAMS(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The enemy of my enemy is my... grin. Cardi is missing someone on that track: REMY MA. Damn! that girl totally dragged and destroyed Nicki Minaj on shEther! ''...pilliow-talking outta your ass, this bi.tch r.etarded". ''...you're animated like Nickelodeon''. ''...the only shot you ever took was in your buns''. "...after he said you sucked his d.ick, you back with Gucci? You a A-list groupie!''. ''...ni.ggas done seen Drake penning, Wayne penning, and since her first boyfriend left, b.itch ain't winning''. ''You f.ucked the whole EMPIRE. Who you tryna be, COOKIE?''
abeg na who kill Nicky like this?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef by ObaKlaz: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2018
AceNavy:

did u try to listen to Nicki's No Frauds .....Remy was Dust in The Air��
Whatever Nicki spat on No Frauds lacked the level of stings Remy dished out on shEther. Bars for bars, word play/pun and rhymes and those punchlines which are straight from the pit of hell... Remy wins. No Frauds wasn't lit. You said up there Remy ain't better than Iggy Azaelia... We see you love Nicki, But that comment... wtf, bruh?! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: My Wife Blocked Me On Whatsapp Over An Argument / Teju & Tobi Traditional, Engagement & White-Wedding Pictures / Ex-Miss Nigeria, Sylvia Emechete And Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.