Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk (21173 Views)

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / Osun Elections 2018: Rerun Likely As PDP Leads APC In Narrow Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by tunary(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2018
This is the most outrageous gubernatorial election in Nigeria, buhari will pay for this.

This is an evidence that buhari is also corrupt
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Donspicey: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
Pls Am Tired Of Al Dis Ranting,,.Now Dat D Deed Ve Bn Done Wats D Way Forward??Cos Am Gradually Losing Hope In Diz Nigeria,,'
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Your appended image doesn't point to anything or raise any fact.

Rigging doesn't always have to be in massive amounts. I can give you just 3 votes to let you win. It's still rigging. Also it's very possible for a party to be unpopular in a state and win few votes while the other wins with millions. It happens.

So I don't understand why you'd feel smart with such a dump post.

We will be back, but before then, for the sake of your future wife and kids, edit that GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER we bolded for you.
Take that as an assignment before we come back, if you don't edit it prior then ehn...........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by lakesider(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
Even trumps election na rigged

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by greatman247(m): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2018
This FFK should just shut up. He was needed in Osun to support Adeleke he didn't while the rest APC big wigs showed up in Osun in support of their candidate now he rants from the comfort of his house online. Thinking election are won using propaganda or via social media? No. He should leave the consequences for the future and just shut up... APC has won already and it's too late to rant. If you don't like it go to court and tell that tales in court. Useless and shameful man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by HeyCorleone(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71627221:

We will be back, but before then, for the sake of your future wife and kids, edit that GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER we bolded for you.
Take that as an assignment before we come back, if you don't edit it prior then ehn...........

The fact that you'd only edit my comment to ridicule me instead of tackling points I raised is another point to how intellectually defective you are.

I'd have doubted myself but I know it's a habit that gets you jacked up.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by jumpandpas(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
Who told this one that he's Yoruba, we've donated him and Fayose to the Okoros since a very long time ago

In Osun rerun, they robbed a Yoruba to pay a Yoruba just like the way they killed a Yoruba (MKO) to pay a Yoruba (OBJ).

Very soon APC will end like PDP and pack their evil and go, another party will take over and the circle of the wickedness against the poor masses will continue.

OUR CONSCIENCE DIED THE DAY WE BECAME POLITICAL SUPPORTERS.

cc ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo madridguy sarrki throwback butterflyle0

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by ekestic1976(f): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has also joined other People’s Democratic Party(PDP) members to reject Osun state rerun election.
According to Fani-Kayode, the fact that the international communities has raised an eyebrow about the conduct of the rerun speaks volumes.
Speaking via twitter on Friday, the former Minister of Aviation made it clear that the result from the rerun will not be accepted, adding that nobody cheats the Yoruba without consequence.
He wrote: http://www.informationng.com/2018/09/osun-rerun-nobody-cheats-the-yoruba-without-consequence-ffk.html

I'm Yoruba from Ekiti. What was the CONSEQUENCE when your Party "won" all the local government council areas in Ekitiland in 2014? Abi Ekiti no be Yoruba again ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by GavelSlam: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Benekruku:
PDP should just use FFK for money rituals to finance 2019 campaign

Dude is disadvantage to the party

They should just pound his intestine with black soap and right herbs, and watch money and favor return to the party

I don't think the gods would accept crackhead sacrifices.

It would be an abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The fact that you'd only edit my comment to ridicule me instead of tackling points I raised is another point to how intellectually defective you are.

I'd have doubted myself but I know it's a habit that gets you jacked up.
You actually ridiculed yourself in front of your family, well-wishers and the world at large.
An international disgrace you have put yourself into.
Live with it kid bro.
Next time, you mind who you quote online!

Again, GO AND EDIT the rubbish NOW.....its an eyesore!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by molas02: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2018
IF PERSON LIKE U, FAYOSE, WIKE, KWANKASO AND SARAKI WERE ON GROUND FRO THE RERUN, THE CASE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN WORST LIKE U GUYS CAUSED IT
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by bestview: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2018
Ok Fanny
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by HeyCorleone(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71627372:

You actually ridiculed yourself in front of your family, well wishers and the world at large.
An international disgrace you have put yourself into.
Live with it kid bro.

Sighs.

I'm not a niddering like you whose family and whole life is on this forum.

If there's anyone to be tagged an "international disgrace", it should be you and your sorts who come online to defend a degenerate government for a meagre fee.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by BabaO2: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2018
Who is this drug addict speaking for, is oyetola not a Yoruba man?
If supplimentary election is not necessary, why all known PDP stakeholders soliciting omisore for his constituency votes?
PDP is not fit to be a party by their attitude. It is even criminal of any party to claim victory while election has not been concluded.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Bodude504: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Donte2845: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Kindly help me to ask IYIOLA OMISORE AKA BABA ALAGBADO
these questions if you know him.
1. As he fused on the channels debate, is opon IMO now real and available in schools in Osun?
2. Is APC in Osun suddenly debt free or her debts now payable in short term as he once lectured us in the Channels debate?
3. Has Aregbesola suddenly become a man with good idea of leadership?
4. Has the bad roads been suddenly fixed and motorable?
5. Is it for the love of the state's civil servants that he has joined their oppressors?
6. Is it for the love of the people that he watched some of his own people earlier today marooned and one killed?

Guy, that guy is talking trash

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Egein(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2018
Lol. Nonsense talk. A century after the Fulani chanced Ilorin from Afonja, wetin una do?
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Loudmouthed man. He is so useless in his hometown Ile-ife, he always play politics of calumny.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Naajjii: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
FFK said the obvious truth here, Igbeyin ni lati MO oloku Ada.
When PDP was in the main Government and was cheating what happen?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by deebsman1(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
This idiot Fani Kayode is still talking.....si

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Alexiz101(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Well in as much as I hate the fact that FFK left the election and went after his vice president ambition to see kwanwaso but then
APC, omisore just helped destroyed Osun
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Naajjii:

When PDP was in the main Government and was cheating what happen?
the same pdp allowed the will of the people prevail in 2014 poll. after Apc robbed our mandate in our face, they start to mock us. what i only know is that what goes around comes around. karma will surely back fire �.
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Burgerlomo: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2018
shikshark:
e gbenu yin soun sir.......where are you when tifnubu, liar muhamed, oshomole, fayemi and host of other are on ground to ensure the rigging is successful, yall left adeleke and davido knowing fully well that they are both toddlers in naija politics

Lol, insult with respect cool

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2018
tunary:
This is the most outrageous gubernatorial election in Nigeria, buhari will pay for this.

So na Buhari conducts the election. What rigging are you people wailing about? The 100+ votes senator Ademola got from Orolu LG was done by APC abi. APC struck a deal to win that election which PDP couldn't do. Politics is a game of Number, you have to make some sacrifices to get what you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by dollarsplenty(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
And you cheated Biafra leader without consequence; cheated aviation industry and cheated your ex-wives, your consequences are knocking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by yazach: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has also joined other People’s Democratic Party(PDP) members to reject Osun state rerun election.
According to Fani-Kayode, the fact that the international communities has raised an eyebrow about the conduct of the rerun speaks volumes.
Speaking via twitter on Friday, the former Minister of Aviation made it clear that the result from the rerun will not be accepted, adding that nobody cheats the Yoruba without consequence.
He wrote: http://www.informationng.com/2018/09/osun-rerun-nobody-cheats-the-yoruba-without-consequence-ffk.html

And when did the idiot starts speaking for Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Oh! Dis surely will not go down well on IPOB thugs .

Cho Cho Cho will not kill dis dia adopted son

He just reminded them of GEJ's 2015 annihilation.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
tunary:

*yawns* ask this one to explain outrageous he wont be able to. better go and face your personal hustle before coming here to make empty, factless, shallow comments
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by Naajjii: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same pdp allowed the will of the people prevail in 2014 poll. after Apc robbed our mandate in our face, they start to mock us. what i only know is that what goes around comes around. karma will surely back fire �.
Obama made sure PDP conceded not free will by PDP as you are trying to make it seem.
APC will also suffer defeat soon with what they are currently doing but it won't be PDP that will take over. Never again to PDP.
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Cheat Yoruba's for the Yoruba's. grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk by frankmoney(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
It's only on Twitter you have mouth , when he presence was needed in osun to support adeleke u were nowhere to be found
. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hijab: Rename Muslim, Christian Schools, MURIC Tells Kwara Govt / Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death / Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.