Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Kavanaugh: Senator Flake Twists Trump To Call FBI - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kavanaugh: Senator Flake Twists Trump To Call FBI (279 Views)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kavanaugh: Senator Flake Twists Trump To Call FBI by olamariamjonez(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2018
An emotional a minute ago interest by Republican Senator Jeff Flake on Friday provoked President Donald Trump to arrange a FBI examination concerning his Supreme Court candidate Brett Kavanaugh over sexual unfortunate behavior affirmations.

The claims have bolted the nation and jeopardized his affirmation shots.

With emotions flaring on the two sides, the Republican-drove Senate Judiciary Committee endorsed Kavanaugh's designation and sent it to the full Senate over Democratic resistance, with Flake giving the unequivocal vote.

However, Flake, a direct Republican who is resigning from the Senate in January, make his choice simply in the wake of requesting that the board ask for that the Trump organization seek after a FBI test of the dangerous claims against Kavanaugh and postpone a last Senate affirmation vote in favor of up to seven days to give the examination a chance to run its course. Trump conceded the demand.

Chip's activity came multi day after the advisory group's shaking and enthusiastic hearing into the claims against Kavanaugh that held the nation, with a college educator named Christine Blasey Ford blaming him for explicitly striking her in 1982 when both were secondary schools understudies in Maryland. Kavanaugh denied the allegation.

"All through this procedure, I've been met by the FBI, I've completed various 'foundation' calls straightforwardly with the Senate, and yesterday, I addressed inquiries under vow about each point the Senators and their direction asked me. I've done all that they have asked for and will keep on participating," Kavanaugh said.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/kavanaugh-senator-flake-twists-trump-to-call-fbi/29/09/2018/

(1) (Reply)

George Bush Senior Dies At The Age Of 94 / President Trump Tweets About His Ex-lawyer'-in My Opinion, Micheal Cohen Should / Nawal Benaissa faces jail term for demanding better healthcare for women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.