Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Inaga Abia; An I.t. Driven Taxi Scheme Set For Launch - Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inaga Abia; An I.t. Driven Taxi Scheme Set For Launch - Ikpeazu (302 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Kano River Irrigation Scheme Set To Impact Millions / Amb. Chijioke Reconciles With Orji Kalu, Vows To Make Abia An Enviable State / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inaga Abia; An I.t. Driven Taxi Scheme Set For Launch - Ikpeazu by AbiaOnline(m): 7:07am On Sep 29, 2018
#AbiaOnline

A new Commissioner has been sworn-in into the Abia State executive council to man the Ministry of Transport. He is Chief Kingsley Imaga.

Swearing-in the new Commissioner, the State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu charged the Commissioner not to give enemies of government the platform to launch attacks as transport is an enabler to drive the economic catalyst.

The Governor who disclosed that he would, in the next two weeks, launch Abia Taxi scheme named INAGA ABIA, expressed confidence that Chief Imaga would perform and congratulated him on his appointment.

Responding, the newly sworn-in Commissioner for Transport, Chief Imaga thanked the Governor for considering him worthy of the appointment and promised to discharge his duties effectively.

Re: Inaga Abia; An I.t. Driven Taxi Scheme Set For Launch - Ikpeazu by hisgrace090: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2018
In abia state buses and taxis still carry 4 passenger per seat, it's quite uncomfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Kills Father Of Nine In Anambra / Akwa Ibom PDP Primaries Gov Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner / Labour Suspends Strike, Wage Panel Meets Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.