Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Happy Birthday To A Great Nairalander, Chidiebere Okeke Aka Chidoski Jay! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To A Great Nairalander, Chidiebere Okeke Aka Chidoski Jay! (318 Views)

Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Great Nairalander, Chidiebere Okeke Aka Chidoski Jay! by UniqueBaze(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Goodmorning famz!

I would like everybody, both Admins and Subscribers, Followers and Friends to Join hands together lets celebrate one of us as God Adds A year to his age today, being 29th September!

More Grace, Bruh and more wisdom to do exploits!

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Nairalander, Chidiebere Okeke Aka Chidoski Jay! by lordlugards: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Yah man HBD to u. We share the same month though. We are stupid together here on NL. We are why seun is smiling to the bank, We also contribute to the salaries of all the NL mods. Them no reach.

More grace, more money, more life & more kpekus for yah scotrom, hope I got the spelling sha.

Aaaa weeeeee.

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Claims Victory In 50 Cent Lawsuit / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude – Teddy A / Nikelloblog: Top 10 Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Are Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.