Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? (1316 Views)

My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa / Ethical Hacking Vs Software Engineering: Advice Needed / Top Universities To Study Computer Engineering In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by Godsfavour78: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2018
Please I want to restart my life. And do the right thing.
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by barapistis(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Niit and karox offers software engineering to be completed my n UK us or indai

Which ever suits you
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by javaMan2346: 7:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Godsfavour78:
Please I want to restart my life. And do the right thing.
Can you mention which aspect of software engineering you wanted learn? With this, I can show you the way...
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by Godsfavour78: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
javaMan2346:

Can you mention which aspect of software engineering you wanted learn? With this, I can show you the way...
I want to learn all.
Plus cyber security and ethical hacking I know I can learn it on my own through self teaching. But the certificate is also important after having being a fake uni student for three years.
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by Godsfavour78: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
barapistis:
Niit and karox offers software engineering to be completed my n UK us or indai

Which ever suits you
plus can you tell me more about karox and their fee. Or can you link me up with anyone that studied or studies software engineering there. Its very urgent sir.
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by javaMan2346: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Godsfavour78:
I want to learn all.
Plus cyber security and ethical hacking I know I can learn it on my own through self teaching. But the certificate is also important after having being a fake uni student for three years.
If you said you want to it learn all, then you have move a step at a time. You can't learn all at the same time. Back to your statement now, you can always get your certification through any mode other than the four wall of a school. You would equally teach yourself even if you go to any of those IT schools...For example, I got my first and second oracle java certificate without going to any of these schools. And here am I working an IT industry... KISS the truth man!!!
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by Godsfavour78: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
javaMan2346:

If you said you want to it learn all, then you have move a step at a time. You can't learn all at the same time. Back to your statement now, you can always get your certification through any mode other than the four wall of a school. You would equally teach yourself even if you go to any of those IT schools...For example, I got my first and second oracle java certificate without going to any of these schools. And here am I working an IT industry... KISS the truth man!!!
how did you get your certification. Also its important I leave home.
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by javaMan2346: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Godsfavour78:
how did you get your certification. Also its important I leave home.
Go to oracle website and the rest would be a story..
Re: Please Where Do I Study Software Engineering In Nigeria? by Godsfavour78: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
javaMan2346:

Go to oracle website and the rest would be a story..
OK thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Project Based Javascript Tutorial For Me? / Assistance Needed With Oracle 10g Xe / C Code Help: How Do I Go About This? (pointer To Pointer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.