Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) (3614 Views)

Cee-C Shows Her Twerking Skills / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by Ayodele70: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C is one of the 2018 housemates who is really benefiting majorly from the fame of the reality show.

The 25-year-old has signed several deals since leaving the big brother house, and she just revealed she got another amazing deal yesterday.

She showed off her impressive behind and wrote;

"So I just signed an amazing deal, I’d tell you all about it, but first let me go for BelvedereXLaolu. ������"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/cee-c-shows-off-backside-as-she-signs-another-deal-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
must a lady show her backside to be relevant?

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by wilcox(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Read before signing, before you mortgage your future all in the name of deal.
Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
must a lady show her backside to be relevant?
Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2018
Thick nyash.

Good for doggy.
Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Has the definition of "amazing" changed?
Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2018
grin

What an impressive backside.....

THE 25 YEAR OLD CEE C HAS SIGNED SEVERAL DEALS SINCE LEAVING THE BIGBROTHER HOUSE..........But she will not allow me to sign an only one deal on her Impressive Butt, because of her selfishness......

Anyway, thankGod NwaAmaikpe is back
Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Haters, see Cee-C the girl una say no go do well after bbncheesy

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by dbos11(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Op if this what u call yansh, then u need deliverance

U dey call plank yansh. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Shows Off Backside As She Signs Another Deal (photos) by tstx(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
That Nyash looks padded as F
see my signature

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Yahoo Boys Do When Christmas Is Coming (they Can’t Do Without No. 4) / 14-year-old Daughter Of Nigerian Man Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo Gets Raped / Music Star, Paul Play Dairo Down With Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.