Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Why Nigerians Shouldnt Accept The Outcome Of Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Shouldnt Accept The Outcome Of Osun Election (270 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election / Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Shouldnt Accept The Outcome Of Osun Election by lahizak: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2018
Good morning my country people. First, I want to state that I'm really not a political party person, this is because I have never believed that any of my problems can be solved by politicians. So I really dont care whosoever or what party soever wins an election. However, Osun state election is a clear robbery of our rights as humans and as Nigerians because in the first place I never see a reason why the fate of a state should be rested on the hands of 3000 people. What is INEC expecting when they said a rerun will take place with only 3000 voters to decide the fate of an election, it really doesnt matter if it was stated in the constitution that a rerun is compulsory when cancelled votes are greater than winning margin, an election should never be determined by 3000 voters this is mainly because those 3000 voters will definitely be intimidated by parties either with money or threat to their life's and that of their loved once. I sincerely wont be surprised if a party put a gun to the head of the wife or daughter of a rerun voter just to ensure he vote for them. In a nutshell, this post wont be necessary if the number of voters in the rerun is above hundred thousands because then those voters wont be easily intimidated but come on, 3000. And lastly to the APC supporters saying rigging was started by PDP, I believe its high time you guys re evaluate what you want for your country, either you guys just want to keep fighting a political party name or you want a free fair country. thank you.
Re: Why Nigerians Shouldnt Accept The Outcome Of Osun Election by lahizak: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
remodifield

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Caught Sleeping During Exhibition / Independence Anniversary: Alabi, Dullar, Abiru, Diya Celebrates Nigeria At 58 / Minimum Wages: What Is The Latest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.