Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

"What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone (2361 Views)

Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2018

Media Personality And Business Mogul, Toke Makinwa who has been a trend just gift herself the latest IPhone just to checkout what the hype is about..

Apple who recently released two phones iPhone XS and XS Max worth thousands of naira and since been over hyped..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/whats-the-hype-about-toke-makinwa-gifts-herself-the-latest-iphone-pics/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2018
The hype is that A WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT ENOUGH TO GET HERSELF WHATEVER IN THE WORLD HER HEART DESIRES WITHOUT ANY MAN,THE OPINION OF OTHERS OR WHATEVER ANYONE THINKS

She doesnt fall into the category of baba bisi ejo a need owo obe or to be locking shirt over the mans neck for money before he goes out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Ehiscotch(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
The hype is that A WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT ENOUGH TO GET HERSELF WHATEVER IN THE WORLD HER HEART DESIRES WITHOUT ANY MAN,THE OPINION OF OTHERS OR WHATEVER ANYONE THINKS

She doesnt fall into the category of baba bisi ejo a need owo obe or to be locking shirt over the mans neck for money before he goes out

And you know all this because you are her....?

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by otunde527: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2018
What a grown up adult is happy about

Phone that those that produced it hardly use

Get good rates on rmb and btc.Check my siggy
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:

And you know all this because you are her....?
friend

I dont know why these men get uncomfortable when they see financially sucessful women.even if shes olosho as a lot of men insinuate,no be she get her vagina again? She can commercialize it because na she get her thing
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by tellwisdom: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Its always hard for Nigerian girls to acquire anything without the help of a man. See this bleached old woman still flaunting new phone to impress her Ashanti leagues.#Spits angry
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Excallibur(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2018
When u truly rich u dont post about this kind of things because they aint special events
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Lavidalocaa(f): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by LuciferKristi: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
friend

I dont know why these men get uncomfortable when they see financially sucessful women.even if shes olosho as a lot of men insinuate,no be she get her vagina again? She can commercialize it because na she get her thing

Are you saying that aged Ikoyi billionaire's children came out publicly to disgrace their own father for no reason at all??

Before coming out, they must have exhausted all other underground means of preventing their father wasting away his hard earned money on a lazy, shiftless, oloshoic, gold-digging, feministic, hypocritical, used & jilted evening newspaper.

Don't worry, I know your type...

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by mrjaydee(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Who cares!

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by UrbanExotica(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
ExcaIlibur:
When u truly rich u dont post about this kind of things because they aint special events
telIwisdom:
Its always hard for Nigerian girls to acquire anything without the help of a man. See this bleached old woman still flaunting new phone to impress her Ashanti leagues.#Spits angry
Y'all are just pained you can't afford it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Ehiscotch(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
friend

I think most men aren't uncomfortable with "financially successful women" but most people (men or women, ask hushpuppi) whose source of 'wealth' cannot be pointed to anything tangible. The last most people knew about Toke Makinwa was she being an OAP and wooah, out of the blue, she suddenly become "financially successful ".
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Are you saying that aged Ikoyi billionaire's kids came out publicly to disgrace their own father for no reason at all??

I know your type...
awaniyen!

Even your mother exchanged tubers of yam,ram,kegs of palmoil,money,wrappers in the name of bride price before she could open poosy for your dad to have you so whether a woman is married or not,technically every woman is olosho.difference is the married ones exchange it with perishable items aka bride price to be disreibuted to other members of their family while the unmarried ones exchange it with THEIR IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION.so wankan miso tongue

Olosho line is is stale wink
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by LuciferKristi: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
awaniyen!

Even your mother exchanged tubers of yam,ram,kegs of palmoil,money,wrappers in the name of bride price before she could open poosy for your dad to have you so whether a woman is married or not,technically every woman is olosho.difference is the married ones exchange it with perishable items aka bride price to be disreibuted to other members of their family while the unmarried ones exchange it with THEIR IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION.so wankan miso tongue

No. Every woman isn't an olosho.

You are an olosho.

From your words, you are clearly trying to justify what you do for a living.
I'm pretty sure your pussy is starting to droop like balls.

Just last night, a professional colleague of yours went nude for an iPhone X.

3 Likes

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2018
UrbanExotlca:
Y'all are just pained you can't afford it
pretty certain you can't afford it either.

2 Likes

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
awaniyen!

shocked Sambarry, Kai! Nne take it easy oh, biko! cheesy
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Ehiscotch:

I think most men aren't uncomfortable with "financially successful women" but most people (men or women, ask hushpuppi) whose source of 'wealth' cannot be pointed to anything tangible. The last most people knew about Toke Makinwa was she being an OAP and wooah, out of the blue, she suddenly become "financially successful ".
broda God can answer any bodys prayer at anytime,God can pick up any bodys call at anytime regardless of profession.he raises men out of the dunghill and sets them in palace? Who was jonathan before ? Who was oshiomole before politics? Who was jumoke oni bread before she met that photographer (i cant remember her name)even odunlade adekola that has become so famous and financially sucessful now,wasnt it the same nollywood acting he was doing just like the rest of his colleagues?

So why is it that when a man suddenly becomes financially sucessful as against his contemporaries everyone will say "na God,its his time,God has buttered his bread" etc but when a single woman suddenly becomes financially sucessful even when you know what she does for a living,the men will begin to attribute it to olosho buisness?

How low can we get as a society

Why do men quickly label any woman who worked hard legitimately to get to where she is as olosho? Im sure if odunlade adekola was a woman some daft fools will begin to claim she slept with producer to climb up,she slept with mr A to get that glo contract etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by UrbanExotica(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2018
StrawberryGIoss:

pretty certain you can't afford it either.
Ode how has supporting them added to your bank account

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by BearHugss(f): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
broda God can answer any bodys prayer at anytime,God can pick up any bodys call at anytime regardless of profession.he raises men out of the dunghill and sets them in palace? Who was jonathan before ? Who was oshiomole before politics? Who was jumoke oni bread before she met that photographer (i cant remember her name)even odunlade adekola that has become so famous and financially sucessful now,wasnt it the same nollywood acting he was doing just like the rest of his colleagues?

So why is it that when a man suddenly becomes financially sucessful as against his contemporaries everyone will say "na God,its his time,God has buttered his bread" etc but when a single woman suddenly becomes financially sucessful even when you know what she does for a living,the men will begin to attribute it to olosho buisness?

Why do men quickly label any woman who worked hard legitimately to get to where she is as olosho? Im sure if odunlade adekola was a woman some daft fools will begin to claim she slept with producer to climb up,she slept with mr A to get that glo contract etc
Don't mind them.
They get uncomfortable when they see a woman winning

3 Likes

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are an olosho.

because shes an ignorant and stupid.how can she be flashing breasts for people she met on the internet.infact i laughed when i saw the nudes.shes clearly a desperate and hungry teenager who has no guidiance and lacks wiadom hence deserved the embarassment she got
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are an olosho.

because shes an ignorant and stupid girl.how can she be flashing breasts for people she met on the internet.infact i laughed when i saw the nudes.shes clearly a desperate and hungry teenager who has no guidiance and lacks wiadom hence deserved the embarassment she got
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by LuciferKristi: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
because shes an ignorant and stupid.how can she be flashing breasts for people she met on the internet.infact i laughed when i saw the nudes.shes clearly a desperate and hungry teenager who has no guidiance and lacks wiadom hence deserved the embarassment she got

Oh. You can't defend her now can you?

Why is it that when we bash men like hushpuppi for ill-gotten wealth, we don't hear your lot complain but once its a woman with questionable wealth, it suddenly becomes victimization & gender discrimination?
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by LuciferKristi: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Ode how has supporting them added to your bank account

Look at this one for example, she isn't concerned about facts. To her its "Us vs Them". Men vs Women. grin

How can I relate with this lot?

I'm officially outta this thread.
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Oh. You can't defend her now can you?

Why is it that when we bash men like hushpuppi for ill-gotten wealth, we don't hear your lot complain but once its a woman with questionable wealth, it suddenly becomes victimization & gender discrimination?
i dont and cant defend something that is clearly foolishness.its basic common sense that the little girl failed to apply.obviously she has no mother ,aunty or big sister to mould her hence her desperation for attention and phone on the internet from online strangers.like who gets an iphone for showing nudity to strangers?where is her mother?
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2018
BearHugss:

Don't mind them.
They get uncomfortable when they see a woman winning
im not surprised grin
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked Sambarry, Kai! Nne take it easy oh, biko! cheesy
no i cant take it easy with the hardened bitter,envious and spiteful ignoramus.i have to give them a taste of their own medicine too so they have an idea of what it tastes like
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

You are an olosho.

grin

See this one grin

It is ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AND NATURAL FOR EVERY WOMANS POOSY TO LOOK LIKE THAT.do you read at all? Did you even finish university? grin
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
no i cant take it easy with the hardened bitter,envious and spiteful ignoramus.i have to give them a taste of their own medicine too so they have an idea of what it tastes like
uh uh... kiss. Sure...imagine one spoke in a derogatory light about all Nigerian women...I jejely laughed it off as his mother and sisters and all his female relatives he included in his small mindedness. cheesy .I figured it's only the hungry unexposed and ignorant loafers who are quick to name call any successful woman beyond their reach. A real man who has been brought up by a queen will be quick to show respect to a woman.They have no clue it's speaks more of their mothers because if you have a good role model as a mother, you wouldn't be quick to call every woman a LovePeddler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
uh uh... kiss. Sure...imagine one spoke in a derogatory light about all Nigerian women...I jejely laughed it off as his mother and sisters and all his female relatives he included in his small mindedness. cheesy .I figured it's only the hungry unexposed and ignorant loafers who are quick to name call any successful woman beyond their reach. A real man who has been brought up by a queen will be quick to show respect to a woman.They have no clue it's speaks more of their mothers because if you have a good role model as a mother, you wouldn't be quick to call every woman a LovePeddler.
exactly

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by Preetti(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
congrats

1 Like

Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by jbtobsyn(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Excallibur:
Gbam my coursemate just bought this phone.
Re: "What's The Hype About" — Toke Makinwa Gifts Herself The Latest Iphone by EtherealAnn(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:

That's the average bloke mentality

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Oge Okoye & A Medical Doctor Who Slammed Her For Dancing At A Club / What Goes Wrong With This Picture Of Yvonne Jegede / Funke Akindele's Lookalike Sister Hangout With JJC Skillz In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.