Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Independence Discussion (our Achievements) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Discussion (our Achievements) (585 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Our Achievements Will Leave Nigerians Breathless / Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government / We’ll Soon Showcase Our Achievements, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2018
I just finished listening to a radio program in Benin city anchored by one Orlando
She asked callers to mention one thing positive about NIGERIA since we got our independence. Many callers said there is nothing good about the country, a caller mentioned Osun Election, light, Bad road etc
Some said we are giant of Africa, Unity in the country etc
Infact a caller called to scold her for trying to force her listeners to things against their feelings and experiences.
Someone said our only achievement is suffering and smiling
Now What are the positive things we have achieved as a Nation?
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Nothing. They shud have granted us independence in 1991.

1 Like

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:
I just finished listening to a radio program in Benin city anchored by one Orlando
She asked callers to mention one thing positive about NIGERIA since we got our independence. Many callers said there is nothing good about the country, a caller mentioned Osun Election, light, Bad road etc
Infact a caller called to scold her for trying to force her listeners to things against their feelings and experiences.
Obviously, people are tired of unending dullardism , criminality and imbecility.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 omenkalives

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by gidgiddy: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:

It was a tragedy that day in 1914 when my fellow Igbos where forced into the catastrophe called "Nigeria" by Lugard.

God willing we shall be free of this disaster known as Nigeria and start improving our selves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by buhariguy(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
The question should be what has buhari not done. Because he has done everything in line with change.
Buhari has improved what he met on ground.
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

Obviously, people are tired of unending dullardism , criminality and imbecility.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 omenkalives

Not trying to be tribalistic but we still some rich Igbo politicians that are behind this.
Personally I feel lack of unity and corruption, selfishness that is our problem in this nation
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
buhariguy:
The question should be what has buhari not done. Because he has done everything in line with change.
Buhari has improved what he met on ground.
I hardly comment here but I know you with your comments, are you trying to be sacarstic with this comment of yours or you are joking?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by buhariguy(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:
I hardly comment here but I know you with your comments, are you trying to be sacarstic with this comment of yours or you are joking?
people like you are the problem of Nigeria, like those jobless aggressive lazy terrorist of bia-fra.

Because corrupt Pdp terrorist members complain on radio,
Is the complain base on since independence or just three years ago.
Always be objective when creating topic on this forum or I will delete it for you.
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
buhariguy:
people like you are the problem of Nigeria, like those jobless aggressive lazy terrorist of bia-fra.

Because corrupt Pdp terrorist members complain on radio,
Is the complain base on since independence or just three years ago.
Always be objective when creating topic on this forum or I will delete for you.
This is what you do best, I don't think I can beat you but calling people(Fellow Nigerians) terrorists, Pdp, because they have different political view is not Good sir.
I AM APOLITICAL ALL I WANT IS BETTER NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:

Lekan111:
Not trying to be tribalistic but we still some rich Igbo politicians that are behind this.
Personally I feel lack of unity and corruption, selfishness that is our problem in this nation
You started by mentioning a radio program in Benin.
Now all of a sudden Igbo people are behind it.
I hope you realize that this is classic Igbophobia that contributes to the shithole nature of Nigger-Area.

?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by LZAA: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

I hope you realize that this is classic Igbophobia that contributes to the shithole nature of Nigger-Area.

?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

Lekan111 just wants to worship the caliphate like his master grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by LZAA: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

Like this >>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

?

I have not said that Igbos are behind our problem, I was reacting to that picture depicting Igbos pushing Nigeria forward while Yourbas and Hausa pushing her backward.
My point hence is that we have corrupt men all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

So funny you said I am APC the other person said I am PDP
I believe lack of unity is one of our problems

1 Like

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by jumpandpas(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

?

Lekan111 is not different from others like him. They're ever ready to attack Ndi Igbo even though igbos don't have hand in the killing of their heroes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lekan111 is not different from others like him. They're ever ready to attack Ndi Igbo even though igbos don't have hand in the killing of their heroes.

Read through the discussion, I have not insulted the igbos. I am wise enough to know that Igbos are not the problem of Nigeria rather our unity that is not defined
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by LZAA: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
immhotep:

Like this >>
grin grin
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by LZAA: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:
So funny you said I am APC the other person said I am PDP
I believe lack of unity is one of our problems
The name lekan clears all doubt grin grin
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

The name lekan clears all doubt grin grin
�����that's prejudice
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by LZAA: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lekan111:
�����that's prejudice
Ur brothers' antics here say otherwise
Re: Independence Discussion (our Achievements) by Lekan111(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

Ur brothers' antics here say otherwise
permit me to say EVERY MALLAM TO HIS KETTLE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED! Buhari Certificate? / APC Governorship Aspirant In Taraba State Dumps Party / Nigerian Traditional Rulers Meet With Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.