Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

"No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu (24184 Views)

PDP Had No Candidate For Kogi Governorship Election - Court Rules / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Any PDP Candidate Can Defeat Buhari — Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Tospringe: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
2007 and 2011 figures are thesame. There is a mistake somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Dinho20(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2018
kolnel:
Bitter truth
Atiku and saraki are not better choices
And they cant wrestle power from buhari
As much as I don’t want buhari again, he’s surely winning next year election
All the odds are in his favor
YOU LIED

1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by LordNapoleon: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Buhari winning next year's election will unite the Southerners and Middle belters. It'll make some people come back to their senses.

2 Likes

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by LZAA: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
modath:

Kwara is what? Even Saraki is not sure of his seat... The past free hand he used to enjoy is a thing of the past... His thugs are in prison, just wait & countdown.

Which Taraba is in NC? That was split from Gongola state to Adamawa & Taraba? And you argue politics here? Na was oo...

Sometimes I wonder why you guys don't try to research when you have no idea about something! smiley
Taraba is not middle belt?lol
Guy just join comedy central
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by billante(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2018
For PDP to go the way APC is taking the elections and match them power for power, Its just blood that will flow and most PDP members are not
that blood thirsty like APC and would rather let the election go or try their luck at the tribunals.

A former PDP president made a comment that his political ambition is not worth the blood of any nigerian....We have not sat down and ask why he made that statement....He must have been privy to information we don't have

But what APC may not know is we are all mere mortals, when you think you are getting away with your ruthless ways, the one that owns the world can strike remind you that you are just a mere mortal.
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Dele Momodu just want to confuse gullible ones. 1]people dat stay outside northern thinks northern nigeria is filled with hausa~fulani muslims not knowing that we have good number of other tribes likewise christians & traditionalists{ southern bauchi, southern gombe, southern kebbi, southern borno,plateau, nasarawa,benue,adamawa,taraba,niger,abuja,kd. 2}some people think that anybody that bears muhammed,abubakar,abdullahi,sani are(is muslim] 3} d poverty level has so much increased amongst northerners 4} the shiite,dasuki issues speaks bad of buhari( d dasuki family were ones d sultan of sokoto and d shiites make up of atleast 30% of northern muslims n they r both financially buoyant etc
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Gossipninja:
Ovation Magazine publisher, Dele Momodu in his weekly coulmn, 'Pendulem' wrote about the just concluded Osun State governorship election saying what transpired 'was not a Gubernatorial, but prelude to Presidential election'

In the article, Dele Momodu also said, 'let me say with every emphasis I can muster, no candidate from the core North can compete against, and defeat, Buhari simply on the basis that they come from the core North. It is practically impossible'.

Read His Full Statement Below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/29/the-presidential-election-in-the-state-of-osun/%3famp

Buoda Dele is simply doing the bid of his pay master Saraki

3 Likes

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by modath(f): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
LZAA:

Taraba is not middle belt?lol
Guy just join comedy central

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_East_(Nigeria)

P.S.... This isn't for your benefit, it's for the casual passers-by.... You are already set in your ways,you know not but won't allow yourself to learn... sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
it doesn't matter, a lot of those in kwara are tired of Saraki's hold grip of the state, even tho saraki will likely win his state but barely, most likely 60-40%

Buhari has always lost Taraba with a small margin, so it's nothing new..but don't forget APC has ondo and Ekiti now
LZAA:

Hope u sef know that kwara is sarki's state
And that taraba is also middle belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Cajal(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a disgrace, a failure, a "living" cadaver, an enemy of democracy and a slave of Islam who must be sent back to the abyss of Daura from which he reared his ugly dark head.

We must get it right again in 2019. Buhari must be sent back to lead his cows.
....hmmmm... Frustrated.. Lamentations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Cajal(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Printerscanner:

You will just die of hypertension over politicians that don't care about you or I. Now tell me, which of the thieving politicians is better than Buhari?
....same things
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by hassantaiwoo: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dele Momodu has turned to Saraki's spokesperson.

2 Likes

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a disgrace, a failure, a "living" cadaver, an enemy of democracy and a slave of Islam who must be sent back to the abyss of Daura from which he reared his ugly dark head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

If it isn't dele

I hate double standard life. Once you're with saraki the next day with Buhari. That's one thing with Afonjas, too ambitious. Hypocrite.
U didn't read the message.
The man was never against PDP, he was even helping PDP to choose rightly by his assertions.

Please go back and read then come and edit.
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Tfkspecial(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Uncle D is constitutionally right to support any candidate of his choice as a Nigerian but he should come out openly and stop putting us in perplexity. There are two aspirants vying for presidential ticket under the platform of PDP from the North central and it is known to all who your candidate is, please meet with PDP with your analysis and stop pestering our lives on your self centeredness

1 Like

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Positivepoint(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Hope u watching ur bp closely..

1 Like

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
We told you PMB will win since last year. Una eye done dey clear. God bless PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by techstack: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buhari giving PDP serious headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by ollah2: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Enemies of Nigeria.

Whatever evil plans you afonjas have for the nation will surely be thwarted in 2019.

Buhari's days are short and numbered.

So you had to copy my signature, edit it so you can prove to the world that you aren't only a religious and tribal bigot but also a thiief
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by positivethought: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gossipninja:
Ovation Magazine publisher, Dele Momodu in his weekly coulmn, 'Pendulem' wrote about the just concluded Osun State governorship election saying what transpired 'was not a Gubernatorial, but prelude to Presidential election'

In the article, Dele Momodu also said, 'let me say with every emphasis I can muster, no candidate from the core North can compete against, and defeat, Buhari simply on the basis that they come from the core North. It is practically impossible'.

Read His Full Statement Below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/29/the-presidential-election-in-the-state-of-osun/%3famp
I agree with Dele momodu on this but I must say the PDP made a serious mistake by denying the SW her chairmanship which would have made things a lot easier but it's never late with a clear clean n sincere approach, an Atiku or a saraki will definitely be up to the task,all the castigation n aspersions targeted at these personalities by the zombies is just a preempted move to prevent what they feared most,PDP should just get their acts together for a successful presidential primaries n then continues from there,I really wish n pray that Atiku emerged victorious, his courage is never in doubt n something tells me there would be a major paradigm shift in the NE if that happens.
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by contigiency(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
Dele, you have just given job and fight to a lot of people this weekend. And it had begun.
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Princedapace(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
excomarow:
As long as it is 2019, Dey never born the person yet grin grin grin

Bubu alone is worth 14million votes, combined with Tinubu 3million + Amechi (Da Lion) and others.

Elder na Elder, we don't play Small Boys Politics grin

I'm sorry, u didn't read the post. Like I have always said, all PDP needs is to get a candidate who can win east, south south, south west and get middle belt votes. That is all. Buhari can always win his core north. He has been doing it before without winning the election..

That is the point of this article which I think it is intelligent enough.

If PDP files in someone from core north, they will lose because east and south south, and middle belt will vote less for such candidate..

Buhari lost election three times while he won core north.. The only time he won election was when he partnered with south west and got votes from middle belt..

2 Likes

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by deboysben(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
There is something am still wondering.

Why is South East vote as at 2003 and 2007 even 2011 is higher than South West vote. There is something going on
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by buhariguy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
chiefolododo:
BUT I TELL YOU IF THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FAIR , A STONE WILL DEFEAT BUHARI
and you can not defeat buhari because you are less than a stone.
Even buhari cap defeated all the Pdp aspirant put together.

1 Like

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by datribune: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Since Buhari honored Abiola & closed d door of using MKO Abiola's name at every opportunity 4 undeserved publicity & relevance, Bob Dee aka "Davido's boy" has been nursing a grudge against him. d coward was speaking frm both sides of his mouth & couldn't even come out to openly name his preferred candidate but had to make his audience rely on deductions. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by diebuhari1: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Noah323:

Who taught you history bro?
Correct me na
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by brainworkng: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man called Dele is just walking about not knowing where he belongs. Typical sothwesterner...hypocrisy will not kill you Dele

1 Like

Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
Why not come clean and mention Saraki who has been feeding you in the last couple of months?
Trust a Yorubaboon at your own risk. Though me I like Saraki o
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by mikeweezy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

If it isn't dele

I hate double standard life. Once you're with saraki the next day with Buhari. That's one thing with Afonjas, too ambitious. Hypocrite.
do you even read the article ?
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Charly68: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
shocked
If it isn't dele
. Stop this scrap the man is a great journalist and he is free to be anybody's friend and nobody's foe..
Re: "No Candidate From The Core North Can Defeat Buhari In 2019" — Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'll vote even a stone over the lifeless disaster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ozekhome Gifts Borehole, 50 Scholarship, Other Items To His Community / Hardship: 'Borrow Atiku's Plan' - Deji Adeyanju Begs Tinubu / Voters Receive Rotimi Akeredolu, Ondo APC Governorship Candidate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.