Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

New Map Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Map Of Nigeria. (1180 Views)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Map Of Nigeria. by golddust6000(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2018
I saw this new map of nigeria in Germany and i decided to share it here.

Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by amaniro: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2018
I don't seem to understandcheesy

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by MexxIT(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Dis isnt a new map of Nigeria but d normal geographical map of Nigeria. I'm guessing it's d "Biafra" dat caught ur attention... I'm sure U didn't know of d Bight of Biafra.. D Nigerian govt intentionally erased d Bight of Biafra from d Nigerian map

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by MoonWater: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Map of the wawa Jews
Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by LuciferKristi: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:
Dis isnt a new map of Nigeria but d normal geographical map of Nigeria. I'm guessing it's d "Biafra" dat caught ur attention... I'm sure U didn't know of d Bight of Biafra.. D Nigerian govt intentionally erased d Bight of Biafra from d Nigerian map

The Bight of Biafra still exists and cannot be "erased" by a government.

Besides, the Bight (as the description implies) of Biafra is located off the Niger Delta within the Gulf of Guinea & not inland.

Stop typing without intelligence.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by MexxIT(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

The Bight of Biafra still exists and cannot be "erased" by a government.

Besides, the Bight (as the description implies) of Biafra is located off the Niger Delta within the Gulf of Guinea & not inland.

Stop typing without intelligence.

D confidence with which some of U display stupidity in ur comments is alarming.. Anyway I'm not in d mood to get in a mud fight with ur likes... It's not my fault if U don't know how to read or understand...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/video-nigeria-erase-bight-biafra-map-ben-bruce/
Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by LuciferKristi: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2018
MexxIT:

D confidence with which some of U display stupidity in ur comments is alarming.. Anyway I'm not in d mood to get in a mud fight with ur likes... It's not my fault if U don't know how to read or understand...

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/video-nigeria-erase-bight-biafra-map-ben-bruce/

That's google.com.

The Bight of Biafra is still there.

You, vanguardnews, the Federal Government of Nigeria & Ben Bruce cannot move or erase it.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by MexxIT(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

That's google.com.

The Bight of Biafra is still there.
m
You, vanguardnews, the Federal Government of Nigeria & Ben Bruce cannot move or erase it.

Good day.

I don't know if U are intentionally daft or jus incredibly dumb... I clearly mentioned d map d OP saw as new is d normal geographical map of Nigeria.... D Federal govt rechristened it Bight of Bonny for wateva reasons best known to dem... D OP asked a question which I promptly proffered an answer to but in ur twisted demented tribalistic mind, d mention of Biafra turns some of U on... Mayb U shld ask d OP why he's jus noticing a Bight of Biafra on d map
Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by golddust6000(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Bight of biafra i know was along the coast line, but this map show that biafra map was situated inside nigerian map
MexxIT:

I don't know if U are intentionally daft or jus incredibly dumb... I clearly mentioned d map d OP saw as new is d normal geographical map of Nigeria.... D Federal govt rechristened it Bight of Bonny for wateva reasons best known to dem... D OP asked a question which I promptly proffered an answer to but in ur twisted demented tribalistic mind, d mention of Biafra turns some of U on... Mayb U shld ask d OP why he's jus noticing a Bight of Biafra on d map
Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by MexxIT(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
golddust6000:
Bight of biafra i know was along the coast line, but this map show that biafra map was situated inside nigerian map

Yea I jus noticed dat too...
Re: New Map Of Nigeria. by Omololu001: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Is the new name for river Benue now Biafra grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Dont Cancel Lagos Vote / Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. / We Don't Have Rubber Bullets - Military Warns Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.