Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic (55970 Views)

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hahahah
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by dreamwords: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
donjazzy will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Sunymoore(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sue
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Archmed:
A confirmation of the statement :The way you dress determine how you will be addressed
...the way...determines...

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mistadora01:
Me where b cultist, I no enter textbook

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by khalids: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Court case loading.....this is what happens when you use google search images anyhow

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
A nigga once said:don't believe this shit case closed cool
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by MrLogic(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmm jah help us
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by cooljoe7(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
That's just not right..I just hope they didn't put up there names as well.. Huzzle

Check my signature for adverts on product and services
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buhhahhahqhahahahahahahahahaqhhahaa...

Who b the daft editor of that textbook biko

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Celestyn8213: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na dem get them mouth...let them say
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
All wealthy people are not cultists! "Are you a FOREX trader that is not making profit? WhatsApp me on 08125187926 and start making it big in FOREX market through my strategy.
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
The kind of books kids read these days. ..everyone is now a writer...get a good editor for your work nah they won't....abeg if you need a good editor, I'm available...but you will pay very well. ..
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by einsteine(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
The kind of textbooks published these days...

The proliferation of mushroom private schools is the cause. Each school adopts whatever nonsense textbook it wants to without any form of quality control.

First of all, the use of that picture is a copyright violation as I am sure the author or publisher is not the photographer that took the picture. Secondly, using the picture to illustrate cultism is defamation of character.

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by kingthreat(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
ShySteady:
Honestly, aren't they?

Na you blend them?

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by ChygozD(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol.. Don jazzy should file a lawsuit of N500bn

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by puretayo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
They aren't be!
ShySteady:
Honestly, aren't they?

2 Likes

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nigeria is CHRONICALLY SICK
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
nigeria dey maaaaad grin grin grin
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by DSoj(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hahahahahahaha

Moti rerin daku. Which kain wicked book be this?
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by delzbaba(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
eleyi gidigan
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by DavidEsq(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
BedLam:
Since there is no agency that reviews and recommend what textbooks both public and private school should use, what you get is sickening decadence.

I wont be surprised if there is a textbook up north that glorifies shekau and co.

We've fallen off a cliff to a bottomless pit.
My brother, there used to be o! Ministry of education, that is. I just don't know how we got here. I think since ministry of education failed to screen or is presumed to have screened the book and approved same for educational consumption, they shld also be included in the defamation suit along with the author (s) of the book or separate suit in negligence.

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by DavidEsq(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
einsteine:
The kind of textbooks published these days...

The proliferation of mushroom private schools is the cause. Each school adopts whatever nonsense textbook it wants to without any form of quality control.

First of all, the use of that picture is a copyright violation as I am sure the author or publisher is not the photographer that took the picture. Secondly, using the picture to illustrate cultism is defamation of character.
Abeg coman collect a plate of dog pepper soup with two bottles of chilled gulder to wash it down cheesy. Ur father did not waste his money on u.

2 Likes

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Gkemz: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hilarious.
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by iluvdonjazzy: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
it's donjazzy again
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by poweredcom(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stewpid publisher
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
uzobaby:
The kind of books kids read these days. ..everyone is now a writer...get a good editor for your work nah they won't....abeg if you need a good editor, I'm available...but you will pay very well. ..
Firstly, I need you to edit your post.
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
hahahaha, all men are cultists. Period.
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by sisisioge: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin

You have just landed the author of the book in trouble grin
Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Nednelz(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
kstyle2:
Who is authorized this?. This is defamation of character
I don't know who is authorized this o...nawao..one day English language will just die of grammatical blunder

1 Like

Re: Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic by Obinoscopy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
SoapQueen:
The hilarity of the pic outweighs its severity!
Supu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Amosun’s N27.3 Billion Abandoned Model School Project / My School Receipt In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.