Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket (28783 Views)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Eta Mbora Introduces Bill On Automatic Employment For Graduates After NYSC / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by KanwuliaExtra: 1:56am On Oct 02, 2018
What is so strange about this! undecided
Do Nigerians actually vote? undecided
Abeg dress, make we see Ambode vs Tinubu jor!

At least they were not drinking each other’s URINE to swear oaths in OKIJA SHRINE like NGIGE and CHRIS UBA! With OBJ as witness. grin

Chai!!!!! That WAS REALLY SCANDALOUS
Anambraaaaaaaa!!!! CHAI!!!! grin

https://newsrescue.com/chris-ngige-the-governor-who-swore-oaths-naked-at-okija-voodoo-shrine-signed-resignations/

“Ngige further revealed that he and a select group of the syndicate went to the fetish shrines at mid-night (2.00 a.m.) and performed some rituals involving dead bodies. Ngige further revealed that part of the rituals he performed included oath of obedience to Chief Chris Uba, the leader of cronies and some other documents on how to siphon away state funds.” Read more

THIS SAME CHRIS UBA AGAIN? ? ? grin

1 Like

Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by Obierika(m): 2:24am On Oct 02, 2018
The ultimate goal for this guy is to become governor of Anambra State.

Why is this guy so desperate to become governor of Anambra State?
Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by BabaRamota1980: 4:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Brother Obiano is the best governor in SE. I like what he is doing over there.
Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by Carlyscales: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Obiano should keep to his promise if indeed he made such.

A man's word must always be his bond.

The question is how many people he made promises to!

U think Bianca n Ojukwu political group didn't get promises from Obiano

She must have done that for supporting him or in favouring him in anyway best known to them.

That's the kind of leaders we've got. He has even talking in d audio like a Lily liverd chicken and never as a real man n Gov. But when he comes out he'll were dark shades (even at night) and be forming macho.

The kind of 419 Obiano will do to Anambra in this second tenure is still doing press-up period. This is just d beginning, suddenly he has stopped signing MOUs and nothing is heard about d airport city he promised.
Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by Udopasa: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2018
mekaboy:
J

Yes, money would be better than having someone with dubious character find his way to the states treasury.
State's treasury? He's going to the Senate and not House of Assembly. And before you say he will find his way to government House as the Governor since he's from Anambra South, let it be known to you that the next gubernatorial contest will be decided by so many factors Ndi Anambra inclusive.

If it be the will of God and the masses that Ifeanyi Ubah will be the Governor, stopping him from going to the Senate wouldn't stop him from becoming the Governor.
Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by noblestan: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
biosilicon:

be careful, don't be reckless in your desperation to twist words and deceive people using a platform like this either ignorantly or for personal gains best known to you, the reverend father in question is a revered man anointed by God, he is not like these popular pastors. don't bring a curse on yourself and later be running helter-skelter asking God why.

having said that, there is nothing incriminating in the audio conversation, the governor was simply asking Ifeanyi uba to use his resources to support him he specifically said he is not asking for money. what the governor meant when he said "boxing" was for the capital oil boss to throw his hat into the ring fully and campaign for him as he did for Jonathan and not being on the sidelines and saying he is working underground for him. I don't know if the capital oil boss launched a campaign of calumny against peter obi or not because i don't have that much interest in politics but i knew peter obi was not a governorship aspirant in that election common sense denotes the campaign of calumny if any should be directed towards the other aspirant. an automatic ticket is not a new word in Nigerian politics and there is nothing illegal about it. andy uba was even heard talking about the good welfare of his people. Anambra state is lucky to have these set of men in power.

Please, I raised an open ended question with the hopes that we will have a civil discussion on it but you started with mudslinging. Sad sad
Anyway, the name of the reverend father in question was repeatedly mentioned in that conversation which is instructive. Yes, we were not there to know exactly what was discussed in his presence, which is why I used the word "alleged", but he may need to put out a statement to at least put off the suspicions of wrongdoing on his part.
And if you must know, I worship only the true living God and not men, so your blackmail of "curse" don't work for people like me. Sorry smiley

On your second point, you are either deliberately trying to skew your interpretation, especially the "boxing" part or you are ignorant of what actually transpired during that election. I suspect the later as it is evident all over your post. However, my post was primarily directed at those who "closely followed the immediate past Anambra governorship election". I am sure the target audience got the message.

Most importantly, automatic tickets, which is the major point I wished we would discuss, should be frowned upon by every true democrat.
Plus Andy Uba was not in any of the conversation. Andy Uba and Ifeanyi Ubah are different persons from different communities in Anambra state. Thanks for your contributions

1 Like

Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by mekaboy(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Udopasa:
State's treasury? He's going to the Senate and not House of Assembly. And before you say he will find his way to government House as the Governor since he's from Anambra South, let it be known to you that the next gubernatorial contest will be decided by so many factors Ndi Anambra inclusive.

If it be the will of God and the masses that Ifeanyi Ubah will be the Governor, stopping him from going to the Senate wouldn't stop him from becoming the Governor.

The government house is his final destination, if he does not make it there, he will use his influence as a senator to install a criminal that will share the resources with him.

We don't want ifeanyi ubah to be anywhere close to power or resources of our state. If he can sell federal government fuel, he can sell Anambra state.
Re: Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket by Udopasa: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
mekaboy:

The government house is his final destination, if he does not make it there, he will use his influence as a senator to install a criminal that will share the resources with him.

We don't want ifeanyi ubah to be anywhere close to power or resources of our state. If he can sell federal government fuel, he can sell Anambra state.
Now, this your argument is very lame and pedestrian. It's no crime for anybody to dream big. But, how many senators from Anambra or any state in Nigeria have used their "senatorial powers" to install or manipulate themselves to their states' government House?

As regards his selling of federal government fuel, I'm sure even the federal government will disagree with you. This is the same man that broke the ranks of petroleum marketers bent on blackmailing the federal government into paying subsidy. And he broke their ranks by releasing huge litres of petroleum products to Nigerians. If you can't see any thing good in your fellow man, then, I'm sorry cos you're evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened / US Increases Oil Imports From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.