Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief (3104 Views)

Paternity Scandal: FCMB's MD, Adam Nuru Goes On Leave As Probe Begins / ETUGBA JOSHUA With Phone Nos 08105628355 & 08161508731 Is A Notorious Scammer / Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani Is A Notorious Thief And Scammer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by jozzee1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
silverdam:
Your details were also used to commit fraud as well, at least we weren't paid for selling reviews. Police can't arrest us cos with these evidences you don't have a case bro. The best thing is to investigate the person that really scammed you, at least you have his phone number and account details. I was also scammed of $100 few months ago on nairaland and I didn't make fuss about it. Shit happens, next time just be wise. It's a lesson

How were my details used to commit fraud? Did you go to school at all? I paid to YOU or perhaps someone who have access to your account, simple. So, under the law, you're the thief until you provide the other person.
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by silverdam(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
jozzee1:

How were my details used to commit fraud? Did you go to school at all? I paid to YOU or perhaps someone who have access to your account, simple. So, under the law, you're the thief until you provide the other person.
God! Don't you get it? I'm tired of explaining to you. No one has access to my account and you didn't pay to me sir, as it was explained that this is MiTM, it seems you don't understand what really happened. Stop calling me a thief, I deserve an apology. You're just too stubborn and inconsiderate...

Please kindly cancel the Fiverr order...
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by dayus444: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
jozzee1:
With all due respects, mods. Since, this is a case of MiTM as some people claimed, there is no problem. I, however, totally disagree with the claim that I was scammed. Those two guys, silverdam and dayus444, were also scammed. Their details were used to commit fraud. While I lost some money, they've lost their reputations, in fact they lost more. If I go ahead with police's investigations , they will be arrested and asked to provide the one who uses their names to steal, or remain in cell, or return my money+bail. I wonder why contributors kept ignoring this fact. From the beginning, I vowed to fight this to finish. I'm glad with my findings so far. The fight is still in progress. If this is something that cannot be resolved here amicably, I vow to get the police help me out. I don't mind how much it's going to cost me. And for those saying "just 4000", I believe you will not smile if you lose 4200 to the thin air. I've made multiple of that since I lost the money, but I won't give up in my fight for justice.

Please note that this matter can be resolved here, but the 3 people affected will bear parts of the lost. Not enforcing this though. Superior authorities know better, and can be of better help.

I looked for your number, wasted all my credit to call and explain this thing to you and you are still acting clueless.

Who are you threatening with police? Are you okay?

This is a review scam and it's one of the risks of buying reviews these days. I already explained the options you have to you.

Here are your options:

1. You either pay me for the review

2. We agree to mutually cancel the order or

3. I drop a Wicked, 1-star review (I would hate to resort to this)
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by dayus444: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
I already explained my own version of the story on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4771399/re-scam-alert-adam-tijani
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by silverdam(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
jozzee1:

I want to sell the review to him and he needs an escrow. I've told him I'm not scam, he's safe.
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by jozzee1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
silverdam:
I want to sell the review to him and he needs an escrow. I've told him I'm not scam, he's safe.

I eventually decided to buy the review from the real account owner, silverdam. I will give a feedback on the deal shortly.
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by silverdam(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
jozzee1:

I eventually decided to buy the review from the real account owner, silverdam. I will give a feedback on the deal shortly.
Good
Re: Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief by jozzee1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
jozzee1:

Hi nairalanders, especially the people who have been following and contributing to this thread. I decided to sheath my sword, and listen to silverdam. I found him to be innocent. I tried to reorder the gig directly from him, sent money first, and waited to see what happens. To my surprise he asked me to pay only 70% of the money involved. He left me a good review too.

So please I tender my apology to silverdam.He is not a thief. He is legit and you're safe do business with him.

Sorry to others whom I attacked to out of annoyance.

Nemesis will catch up with Tijani Adam with the number : 07011435598

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Fund My Liberty Reserve Account? / Meet The Best Professional Graphics Designer On Nairaland / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.