Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Comedian Says His Wife Is His Everything After Cheating On Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Comedian Says His Wife Is His Everything After Cheating On Her (340 Views)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Says His Wife Is His Everything After Cheating On Her by Paul333: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Comedian Kevin Hart recently got candid on camera, telling how his lovely wife Eniko forgave him after cheating on her while she was pregnant with their son Kenzo.
Kevin Hart – who made headlines last year after making a public apology through an Instagram video post to his wife and kids – opened up in an interview with People about fatherhood, fame and being a husband.
“I am amazing,” he said before adding: “I am amazing because I get it now,” responded Kevin when asked what kind of a husband he is.

Read More ; http://dquartz.com/kelvin-hart-says-his-wife-is-his-everything-after-cheating-on-her/

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Video / Join The Media Team / Where Can I Download Stargate Old Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.