Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist (844 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / Donjazzy And Ex Wife Announces Their Reunion / Donjazzy And His Father Celebrates Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by armzyville(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
A photo of the defunct MOHIT Star broke the internet today as a religious text book refers to them as cultist... Read more
https://armzyville..com/2018/09/shocking-as-text-book-refer-to-donjazzy.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by NwaAmaikpe: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Why are these books misleading our kids?
I don't know if they are cultists.

I just know that one could almost not afford to pop champagne until his father died.
Then the other's son died mysteriously and his fame resurrected.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by Sugarcious(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by MustiizRaja(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
lwkmmd walai i no fit laugh.. tru tru don jazzy resemble cultist for there...
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by patogist: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Aren't they!?
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by sammoe(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lemme laugh well grin grin grin

Ayam coming to comment...
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by Sarkin: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just know that one's father died after which he dropped a hit.
Then the other one's son died mysteriously and his fame resurrected.
welcome back sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by armzyville(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is a clear case of name defamation, if it is the western world the text books authors would have been sued...
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by gssdobi: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hahaha, Cultists indeed. This is one of the good sides of Naija. If this happens in Oyibo country, both the author and the publisher will be slammed for character deformation.
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by RevenGeMission: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Author and Publisher don buy market
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by Dreyl(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by tammyboy1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just know that one could almost not afford to pop champagne until his father died.
Then the other's son died mysteriously and his fame resurrected.
thought you went on exile
Re: Shocking As A Religious Text Book Refer To Donjazzy And Wandered Coal As Cultist by generationz(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
check my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Goes Topless For Cancer Awareness (photos) / #MissNigeria2018: Judge Falls After Standing Up For Recognition (Photos) / Actress Nadia Buari Celebrates Xmas With Orphans,rocks Father Christmas Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.