Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu (1080 Views)

11 Anambra Lawmakers Dump PDP, APGA For APC (photos) / Imo House Of Assembly Speaker, 17 Lawmakers Dump APC For Action Alliance Party / 26 Lawmakers Dump APC For APM In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by chidima2019: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Members of the Lagos State House of Assembly have adopted Babajide Sanwo-Olu as the candidate they will support in the coming governorship primaries of the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Their declaration confirms that they won’t be supporting Governor Akinwunmi Ambode ahead of the primary election on Sunday.

The development was contained in a statement made available to Akelicious on Saturday.

The statement was signed by Chairman of the House Committee on Information, Strategy and Security, Honourable (Princess) Adefunmilayo Tejuoso.
It explained the decision was taken at a parliamentary meeting of the lawmakers which took place at Lateef Jakande auditorium of the House on Saturday, 29 September, 2019, a day before the governorship primaries of the party.
The meeting was presided over by the Speaker of the House, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa. Out of the 40 members of the House, 36 were present at the meeting and all of them endorsed the decision and duly signed the statement announcing the decision.

The lawmakers stated that they were in agreement with the leadership of the party and the Governor’s Advisory Council (GAC) which had earlier endorsed Sanwo-olu for the governorship ticket.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/lagos-apc-lawmakers-dump-ambode-declare.html

Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by davit: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Getting more interesting. I wonder how Ambode can survive all these!

See signatures of all the members that support Sanwo Olú.

Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
This insanity should just stop!

have we suddenly forgot we are going to become history too? These politicians have ceased to be human and now thinks the populace are nothing to reckon with! Except few of them of course which Ambode happens to be among! so this is truly going down.... for real?

I've promised.....

I won't be voting for anyone come 2019 if this plain slap on democracy succeeds.
I believe Ambode has done enough to be given chance to run for a second term under the flagship of APC.
I won't vote and cease all my supports for APC if Sanwo-olu wins the primaries tomorrow!

members of the public, please be aware!

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by ola6: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Ambode is finished!!!

Can he even finish this tenure?!
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by modik(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kick Ambode out, support Aragbesola?

Can someone interpret??
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by LuciferKristi: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Typical Afonjas cannot think for themselves and are easily intimidated by others.

The Afonja sub-species of Homo Sapiens ought to be classified under the Bovidae family.
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by Nevee: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nothing here indicates that it’s in support of Sanwo-Olu or against Ambode. It could even pass for an attendance register for one of their meetings lol.
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by OldBeer: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
You mean even Ambode's own LG chairman and the honourable representing his district cannot support him?

What a man!

Thank God the Igbos are ready to fight for him in the same way they fought for Jonathan, Agbaje, Fayose, and Adeleke. grin grin grin

I am sure with their support he will win like the others. grin grin grin

How a tribe can go from being the third largest to being practically of no political value whatsoever still baffles me.

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by ayokellany: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Drabeey:

have we suddenly forgot we are going to become history too? These politicians have ceased to be human and now thinks the populace are nothing to reckon with! Except few of them of course which Ambode happens to be among! so this is truly going down.... for real?

I've promised.....

I won't be voting for anyone come 2019 if this plain slap on democracy succeeds.
I believe Ambode has done enough to be given chance to run for a second term under the flagship of APC.
I won't vote and cease all my supports for APC if Sanwo-olu wins the primaries tomorrow!

Drabeey was HERE

Will you just shut up your stinking nauseating Igbotic mouth and go and wail this to all the fools governing your yeastern states.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
You mean even Ambode's own LG chairman and the honourable representing his district cannot support him?

What a man!

Thank God the Igbos are ready to fight for him in the same way they fought for Jonathan, Agbaje, Fayose, and Adeleke. grin grin grin

I am sure with their support he will win like the others. grin grin grin

How a tribe can go from being the third largest to being practically of no political value whatsoever still baffles me.

Tueh!

what brand of weed are you smoking? what has this rubbish got to do with igbos? BTW Was it 255k igbos who voted Adeleke in Osun?
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
ayokellany:

Will you just shut up your stinking nauseating Igbotic mouth and go and wail this to all the fools governing your yeastern states.

lol
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by OldBeer: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

what brand of weed are you smoking? what has this rubbish got to do with igbos? BTW Was it 255k igbos who voted Adeleke in Osun?
PaChukwudi how far?
I thought you guys normally conduct your own elections on NL.
And from the results of the ipob polls I have seen so far, Ambode is winning. grin grin cheesy
Funny lots.

BTW the weed's strain is Osogbo.
Premium quality.
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by SonofDevil: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

pa chukwudi the serial loser how market nagringrin
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by hisexcellency34: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
The next thing is they impeach him if he misbehaves before 2019
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by AlhajaChinyere: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

PaChukwudi44 how is your BP after Osun? How do you Losers do it?
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
Drabeey:

I've promised.....

Drabeey was HERE
[/s]

They need your negative energy and passion more in your backward and stone age ipob village.
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by Auladimeji(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
He should continue his tenure in the south east since they're now supporting him
Re: Lagos APC Lawmakers Dump Ambode, Declare Support For Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
He should continue his tenure in the south east since they're now supporting him

Good idea.

...but with ipob hate, tribalism, bitterness and bigotry, he won't last 1 month in their village.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo Apc Result As Summited By Ahmed Gulak the election committee chairman(pic) / Top 7 Things To Know About Jide Sanwo-olu, Who Could Become Lagos Gov / Black Box From Lion Air Plane Crash In Indonesia Has Been Retrieved (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.