Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (19008 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Kingsmeal: 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Media Personality Reno Omokri who never seizes attacking Buhari, has reacted to a tweet that went viral.. The tweet read;

“Sometimes people call me ‘Baba Go Slow.’ Those who were going fast –where did they go to?”

— President @MBuhari, at a meeting with Nigerians in the Diaspora yesterday, in New York.

Reno on seeing the tweet, fired PMB and accused him of dragging Nigeria into an extreme poverty..

He wrote:

President @MBuhari is wrong. He is not Baba Go Slow anymore. Yes, he was Baba Go Slow at the beginning. Then he became Baba Full Stop. Now he is Baba Reverse who turned the world’s 3rd fastest growing economy to the world headquarters for extreme poverty!

He equally added

President @Mbuhari is just a coward. He is attacking Nigerians for calling him Baba Go Slow, but when @RealDonaldTrump rightly called him ‘lifeless’, he could not hit back. He and his 9 media aides kept quiet. Why was Buhari not mouthy to Trump as he is to Nigerians? #RenosDarts

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/you-were-baba-go-slow-but-now-youre-baba-reverse-reno-omokri-blasts-buhari/

L

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Pro2makx(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba
Go slow
Pause
Reverse
Las las, na Daura get the Lifeless, clueless general come 2019.
Destroyer of our hard earned democracy

FTC anyways

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba comatose grin

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Presidiotbuhari: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin cheesy
Lol.........Reno is a pure savege

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

Dear Reno,
I beg to differ because you are being lavish with unmerited accolades.

Reverse is actually a form of motion that has kinetic friction.
Buhari is in the "Park" gear.
Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when he will be acted upon by the external force of the electorates that will ultimately send him back to Daura.

402 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So you are back. welcome.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Daeylar(f): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno's mouth grin

14 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Generalkaycee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Judicible(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Omeokachie: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chei Reno, why nau? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
The PDP and its supporters are actually in 'Cifia' pains most especially those that benefitted from the buffet regime of the Shoeless one.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Godjone(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
baba push-and-start

18 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by highqueen(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
LIFELESS THINGS DON'T HAVE MOTIONS SO,I GO WITH NWAAMAIKPE

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is back

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by ashacot: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nwamaikpe is back.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Fazemood(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when the electorates send him back to Daura.
I take my words earlier back. I truly missed u boss grin . Though you can be annoying many times sha grin. Welcome Back Again. cheesy

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by DONADAMS(m): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
this man is absolutely right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
We’re tired of the pettiness already.

If Reno, FFK and their fellow frustrated wailers like, let them take otapiapia.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by otunde527: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abi nao

No iota of lie

All very true

Now baba reverse

Get your rmb @ #48/rmb

4 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by kanicorp9(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Bossontop(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when the electorates send him back to Daura.
grin grin grin
Heheheheh!!!!......baba werey wehcom back oo.....i wonder d number of mentions u for don get

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by RevenGeMission: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wailers feel free to come and cum on this thread

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buhari has metamorphosed to BABA STANDSTILL!

He is not even fit to mention those people he is referring to

Such a lifeless persin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Benekruku(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno should please STFU!

Its a weekend!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by enitey(f): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Chineke !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Benekruku(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
otunde527:
Abi nao

No iota of lie

All very true

Now baba reverse

Get your rmb @ #48/rmb

So you have been on reverse in the last 3years?

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by dan900(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
These people are just bunch of comedians as far as i'm concerned. always looking for a way to troll one another rather than think and develop this dying nation

Check my signature to holla if you want to start earning up to N4k daily from empty carton biz from anywhere.
It is so cool.

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lobatan!
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by mightguy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sit. U sit Clap. U clap Cry. U cry Jump . U jump. Laugh. U laugh. Reverse Eat sh*it U do am Wetin fela call am?

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by emmaadigun(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stupid guy........all they know is abuse, single reason why they want to come back they can't say, it's a question he ask you guys
tell us what you did in 16years.... Mr codeine infected brain.. :PStupid guy........all they know is abuse, single reason why they want to come back they can't say, it's a question he ask you guys
tell us what you did in 16years.... Mr codeine infected brain..

3 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by enemyofprogress: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
you dey count the days of your menses on nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics) / President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.