Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! (419 Views)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
I still can't stop weeping for my dear state, it is going down a lane no one would benefit!
Lagos is blessed with its shores and the fact that the whites really domiciles there during the colonial era makes it a beauty to behold.
It is so unfortunate some set of people are taking it down the dust!
I want to ask anyone willing to answer, what benefit does it do the masses if Ambode is removed?
Someone who is be reckoned as one of the performing governor in Nigeria!
Now some set of people are now upturning the will of the people just to favour their own 'selfish interest'
Case study of Epe, Epe is one of the most rural area of Nigeria( their occupation is to fish), infact some find it difficult to say Epe is among lagos state! This man has single handedly made a touch of beauty, therby de congesting the urban areas of the state!

I still want to ask, what exactly is Ambode's sin to warrant such opposition from his own party leaders? Ain't they supposed to give the total allegiance to the masses?

DROP A PICTURE of Ambode's achievement around you if you reside or work in Lagos who knows we may change 'their' minds!

See a once trashy town now at night...

Lagos road

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7872732_img20180929134547_jpega4a78cad5d45f2c43c13f608cb1a2903

Epe at night:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/7872752_img20180929134528_jpeg68f15e0068fbee08569f5d78e0d136b5 [/img]

Anyways...

Drabeey wrote this.

Re: Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924
Re: Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Opinion And Pictures Poll: Drop A Pics Of Ambode's Achievement(s) In Your Area! by clarocuzioo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Honestly speaking, Ambode did so many remarkable projects in Lagos, I remember travelling to the east and staying for sometime there running around for my dad's burial and on coming back, Lo and behold, Ajah bridge which they tagged Jubilee Bridge. That's how Ajah traffic situation was solved.
I state it categorically that Ambode as a state Governor, have initiated, executed completed and commissioned more projects than Mr. President, I challenge anyone that has a contrary view or opinion to list out Mr. Presidents project initiated, executed, completed and commisioned for us to check.
But ironically and hypocritically those supporting Mr. President for second term even with less results than Ambode, are shouting all over the state that Ambode did not perform.
HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY!! HYPOCRISY!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Prison Trustee Model Of African Administration: Case Study Niggeria[sic] / PHOTOS: A Young Boy Reveals What He Celebrate Instead Of Nigeria's Independence / Ambode: Ex Sole Administrators Back Tinubu’s Candidate, Sanwo-olu For APC Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.