Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun (542 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun by janefblog: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomole is currently trending on Nigerian Twitter following his recent press conference with Channels TV where he spoke on the just concluded supplementary election in Osun state that saw the APC candidate emerged as the winner.

In the video which has since gone viral, Adams Oshiomole, mistakenly mentioned rigging instead of defeat while speaking on how the opposition party, PDP, have taken their fate on the just concluded the election.

“I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of rigging (sorry defeat) should participate in an election” he said.

See all the social media reactions and video below ….https://janefblog.com/3993-2nigerians-react-to-adams-oshiomole-as-mention-rigging-while-speaking-on-osun-re-run/

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Where are the reactions ?
I’m sure they’re not Nigerians but ipobians tho
Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun by lastcall: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:
Where are the reactions ?
I’m sure they’re not Nigerians but ipobians tho
Booooooriiiiiiing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Oshiomole As Mention "Rigging" While Speaking On Osun Rerun by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
lastcall:

Booooooriiiiiiing
Flattino. How are you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rivers 2019: With Arch. Tonye Cole We Are Convinced Of Total Victory – PPA Chair / Igbo Professor Says The Biafran Dream May Remain A Mirage / Face Off Between Nigerian Police & PDP Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.