Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary (33519 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Sanwo-Olu Meets 377 Councillors In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Ategberoson(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Validated:

No sir!!! Ambode will spring surprises at the last minutes. APC CANNOT win Lagos without Ambode!!!

Mark this!!!

With Billions that should have been shared by mandate group, Ambode can buy humongous votes, that is why they are afraid of the primary. I learnt they have postponed it again! Failure stares Tinubu on the face, if he loses, Ambode becomes Jagaban of Lagos! If Sanwuolu wins, Ambode will sell Lagos to either PDP or ADP. All the same, failure stares Tinubu on the face.

shut up! politics is not this your guguru analysis. ambode can't withstand political wave in Lagos and yes ambode Is a goner

you think tinubu would allow ambode to outsmart his political relevance in Lagos? if ambode goes to PDP and ADP as you said he would surely come a distant third even jimi would still pull wave than him if he decide to cross
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Banter1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
That ugly frog called TINUBU think he's god, his nemesis will catch up with him very soon. Where is the likes of SARAKI senior today? ADEDIBU NKO? Ambode deserve a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by mfm04622: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
teacherbim:
Pls ooo nairalanders, our rented house was marked for demolition by Lasbca and our rent would be expired by next December. Should we still pay or look for another accommodation because some tenants are saying that if Ambode looses they will not demolish it again. Pls what do you think? thanks in anticipation

Better start looking for another accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

Can you show us where he fought Tiinubu?

Just 5 weeks Ago Ambode was a Lagos hero and today just because Tinubu is acting up everybody is acting up .... If Ambode was fighting Tinubu in his first term don't you think he will have his own political structure today ? Only Tinubu knows why he has abandoned Ambode and it has nothing to do with loyalty
Bros, Since the godfather would not thaw, if Ambode is persuaded that he has been sincerely discharging his governance responsibilities to the people of the state, what is wrong with him saying he can no longer stoop so low to conquer Tinubu?
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by afamaustin(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
After this Ambode go strong in politics
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by VellyG(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Yoruba people na one way traffic...very unstable set of beings. If at the last minute tinubu accepts ambo and gives him a nod u will see all of them going back to support ambo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by FarahAideed: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
OldBeer:
Ambode must be an extremely terrible person.

Where are his foot soldiers?

I am not referring to these nonentities online.

I mean where are the distinguished persons who can stake their reputation for this man?

For crissakes, Adolf Hitler had people willing to go to war for him!

Ambode go back and work on yourself.
The whole world cannot be against you and you still insist you are right.

Jesus that had enemies of both physical and spiritual realms still had his foot soldiers.

Ambode, your state has rejected you.
The people advising you to contest are your enemies who are planning for your total humiliation.
Do the right thing.

He is not a terrible man ..his only crime was That trusted Tinubu too much and to extent he forgot to empower his own loyalist with funds .. His political calculation was premised once I am good with Tiinubu no one can touch me , this alienated him from the grass root powers who were only waiting for Tinubu to turn his back on him ...lets just say Ambode put all his eggs in one basket and the Basket was Tiinubus basket

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by walexsho(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
You're a kid in politics
Lagosian(Voters) votes for party not individual.
Jimi Agbaje ought to be governor of lagos but he was in a wrong party
Ambode matter is done,seal and dusted.He's gone

He is right to an extent. Analogy of Jimi Agbaje is totally out of it. Ambode has convinced the populace through his first term. Jimi Agbaje was a new comer.
APC risk Lagos to another party if they fail to give Ambode the Support. Take for instance the 2015 presidential election Vote recorded a small margin between APC and PDP. Nowq Imagine Ambode giving his support to PDP in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
obi58:

Bros you are back and what's more no longer supporting Ambode?

Wonders shall never cease!

shocked shocked cool shocked

Feel free check my posts, I never liked ambode and I've been agaunst him and his gross incompetence well over a year ago.

Thank God Lagosians and his party read and recognized my observations on NL.

To God be the Glory.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by otunde527: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
The first time in my life that I will be seeing political godfather and candidate at loggerhead

Get your Chinese rmb with us @ #48
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

Can you show us where he fought Tiinubu?

Just 5 weeks Ago Ambode was a Lagos hero and today just because Tinubu is acting up everybody is acting up .... If Ambode was fighting Tinubu in his first term don't you think he will have his own political structure today ? Only Tinubu knows why he has abandoned Ambode and it has nothing to do with loyalty

This isn’t just about tinubu. Fashola had same issues with tinubu bt people fought and spoke for him. Why is nobody doing that for Ambode is the question. He offending almost every significant person he met while entering there I guess and that is not a good record to keep.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Shampoo77: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Na dem dem, they should continue to betray themselves after all that is what Afonjas are known for.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
teacherbim:
Pls ooo nairalanders, our rented house was marked for demolition by Lasbca and our rent would be expired by next December. Should we still pay or look for another accommodation because some tenants are saying that if Ambode looses they will not demolish it again. Pls what do you think? thanks in anticipation

Pay
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shampoo77:
Na dem dem, they should continue to betray themselves after all that is what Afonjas are known for.

And what are you people known for?
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Biodun556(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Validated:

No sir!!! Ambode will spring surprises at the last minutes. APC CANNOT win Lagos without Ambode!!!

Mark this!!!

With Billions that should have been shared by mandate group, Ambode can buy humongous votes, that is why they are afraid of the primary. I learnt they have postponed it again! Failure stares Tinubu on the face, if he loses, Ambode becomes Jagaban of Lagos! If Sanwuolu wins, Ambode will sell Lagos to either PDP or ADP. All the same, failure stares Tinubu on the face.

im sorry for APC in Lagos what ever the allegation, it should have been raised long before now and resolved rather than waiting till election period and start distracting the electorates. In the last election, the merging between Ambode and Jimi Agbaje was just 150,000 which means PDP is still a formidable force in the South West. If Ambode does not represent the party in Lagod, many APC supporters may not vote and that will give PDP upper hand. Performance of politicians determines the success of a party. The case of Osun is a good example and I believe APC at the federal level is in support of the Governor and that's why the primary election is being postponed.

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
VellyG:
Yoruba people na one way traffic...very unstable set of beings. If at the last minute tinubu accepts ambo and gives him a nod u will see all of them going back to support ambo.

That shows we have leadership however you see it. Now my question is - where's the leadership amongst you people?

Where there's leadership there's direction, whether good or bad.

Who's your leader?
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by jbtobsyn(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

lol...

ipob village analyst..

grin grin
Your foolishness is increasing day by day. Anyone that doesn't support your Lifeless leader is IPOB abi. Ori e to daru. Ashunu.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Y9F2df9pKBQ/W59vFIEdO6I/AAAAAAACd5s/bJ3CocByXvEIJ7CsXmeD3xJc9IDGM_ONACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20180917-WA0008.jpg[/img]

For the purpose of education, can you please furnish us with Sanwo-Olu's profile?
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by finni(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Validated:

Mark this!!!

So Tinubu is no longer controlling Lagos money as you people would made us believe? Ambode is now fighting with billions of Naira and you want him to get the 2nd term ticket even with this allegation of yours? Hypocrisy will not kee you.
Just to let you know, the postponement was to give AmboGone an ample of time to reconsider and withdraw from the primary because the humiliation afterward will be so bad if he decides to go ahead. The APC train in Lagos has dropped Ambode for long that even Tinubu could not help him.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Lagos...

User name checks out...
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
jbtobsyn:

Your foolishness is increasing day by day. Anyone that doesn't support your Lifeless leader is IPOB abi. Ori e to daru. Ashunu.
[/s]

Who is this joker?

I wasn't even talking to this ipob.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
omooba969:

For the purpose of education, can you please furnish us with Sanwo-Olu's profile?

By posting on the internet, you obviously have access to google.

Don't be lazy, google and educate yourself.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by lawbabs: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
AZeD1:

Ambode has no problem with Tinubu. This has been said a million times.

Like the councillor said, this is payback time, Ambode felt he only needed Tinubu's support and so neglected the others so bad that Muiz Banire is working with the Mandate group to oust Ambode.

Thanks for your analysis. And that is why I keep wondering what's wrong the ipob niggaz as they are always making the issue about Tinubu. The truth is Ambode broke ranks with APC in the state. He treated them with disdain thinking he would ride on the back of Tinubu. Tinubu now pushed him back to the people he abandoned to sort himself out. If I were him, I would forget about Tinubu and beg these grassroot APC stalwarts but I know him so much, he won't. He is too proud. But ipob niggaz must blame it on Tinubu. Internet warlords...

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Rufus27: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
It is obvious that you know nothing about politics... Pls go through you statement again.. You just wrote rubbish

Mark this!!!

With Billions that should have been shared by mandate group, Ambode can buy humongous votes, that is why they are afraid of the primary. I learnt they have postponed it again! Failure stares Tinubu on the face, if he loses, Ambode becomes Jagaban of Lagos! If Sanwuolu wins, Ambode will sell Lagos to either PDP or ADP. All the same, failure stares Tinubu on the face.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by jbtobsyn(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Who is this joker?

Were,afofugbemu,oloshi.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by jbtobsyn(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Who is this joker?

Were,afofugbemu,oloshi.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
lawbabs:

Thanks for your analysis. And that is why I keep wondering what's wrong the ipob niggaz as they are always making the issue about Tinubu. The truth is Ambode broke ranks with APC in the state. He treated them with disdain thinking he would ride on the back of Tinubu. Tinubu now pushed him back to the people he abandoned to sort himself out. If I were him, I would forget about Tinubu and beg these grassroot APC stalwarts but I know him so much, he won't. He is too proud. But ipob niggaz must blame it on Tinubu. Internet warlords...

Because Tinubu is their village governor and he's responsible for the pain, misery, suffer head and backwardness in their ipob villages

grin grin grin
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by deomelo: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
[s]
jbtobsyn:

Were,afofugbemu,oloshi.
[/s]

Stop speaking vernacular.

Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by jbtobsyn(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop speaking vernacular.

Speaking so your useless brain should let you know am Yoruba and I don't support were to wa Lori oye.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Am really learning a lot lessons from Ambode's saga. Always be good to people, be a listener and carry stakeholders along.
Those who you meet while going up will still be there when coming down.
Re: Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary by lawbabs: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
deomelo:

Because Tinubu is their village governor and he's responsible for the pain, misery, suffer head and backwardness in their ipob villages

grin grin grin

Lol. You are not nice grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.