Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

"bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] (5041 Views)

Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by shakamc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
THE NAIJA HOTTEST FEMALE SENSATION HAVE TAKEN NAIJA MUSIC BY STORM WITH HER DYNAMIC AND TIGHTLY DELVERIED REPLY OF "OMOGE MI"[P'SQUARE ORIGINAL TRACK] TAGGED BOBO MI WHICH WAS TRACK NUMBER 3 IN THE P'SQUARE LASTEST CD "DA REMIX" FEATURING OTHER SONG LIKE BIZZY BODY 2 FT WIRED MC,TEMPTATION FT ALAYA AND ALSO THE JAZZ VERSION OF STORY.

WAJE HAS GOT A GOLDEN VOICE THAT GO FAR AND WIDE AND WITH HER DELIVERY OF THE SONG REMINDS ME THAT MY BELOVED COUNTRY HAVE GOT BASKET FULL OF TALENTS.IF NOT ABOUT THE YORUBA IN THE SONG,MANY LIKE ME WON'T BELIEVE THAT THE SONG WAS MADE IN NAIJA AND BY NAIJA.

GO WAJE!!! JEUNSOKE!!!  BABY, I GOT UR BACK.DAT VOICE MAKES ME WANNA,
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by mrmetoo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2007
funny enough i'm listening to the song right now. Not Bad!

1 Like

Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by shakamc(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2007
lol,wot do u think about that chic?

1 Like

Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by Pointblank: 1:45am On Apr 06, 2007
The 2 of you again? Hmmmmmmmmm, 2 in 1
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by whiteroses(f): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2007
picture of her please
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by shakamc(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2007
don't have her pic
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by mrmetoo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2007
Pointblank:

The 2 of you again? Hmmmmmmmmm, 2 in 1

The faze fan boyz are back again. Pls go back to promoting your boi (he needs it) lol. Anyway "shaka mc" as you were saying I guess I have to hear more songs to have any opinion about her but this "Omoge Mi" reply is good. She try!
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by shakamc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2007
@mr me too,she did an outstanding work on that song,she is working on her album now so very soon many will hear about her.
Re: "bobo Mi"omoge Mi Reply By Waje[p-square] by rikkigirl: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2011
anybody can send me the lyrics of this song? i cant figure out the words since i dnt speak the language. thanks for ur help.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tithes And Offering Song / NEW MUSIC : Lil-kesh Ft Regina-daniels ( Nollywood Youngest Diva) Titled "GRACE" / Tupac Vs Biggie And The Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.