Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 (1389 Views)

Seun, Please Ban Anyone Insulting Tinubu / Where Can I Get A Stablizer That Boost Up Voltage. (MOD please forgive me) / Seun Please Ban Anyone Talking About 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by abduljabbar4(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao at tribalistic. When it comes to tribalism I am like water while you are like fire. There is no comparison.

Let me help you call lalasticlala too.

Wailer

Ignore him friend. Maybe you over-mocked 'em ipoop youthsgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

You and I know you are not the average 30k BMC member

Why not?

I can do the job for 25k sef.

1 Like

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by Buterflyle0: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
nijabazaar:

On a serious note, you deserved to be soaked in bleach and covered.... U know what that means.

All I see are your palpable pains grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by haffaze777(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0,if some people wailers commit suicide because of u,know this that I will testify against u in court cheesygrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by Buterflyle0: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
haffaze777:
Buterflyle0,if some people wailers commit suicide because of u,know this that I will testify against u in court cheesygrin

They can kee themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by haffaze777(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Are they in pain like fayose?grincheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by totit: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mehnn
@Butterflyle0
You must teach me how you were able to successfully traumatized and torments fellows on this forum ooooo

I guess I will have to follow you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by totit: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I'd like to provide you some powerful secrets,information on the platform. It's a secret,platform through which you can share these meme and dangerous-killer punch that will send more flaatinoo to lagoonugu. And don't worry no Alfa can view or open the stuff except you? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by jbtobsyn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
Donmedrac:
I swr anybody that doesn't support him is ipob and I'm a Benin guy..

Seriously the dude is killing this forum and spreading hate
True,that guy is hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Donmedrac:
hmm true talk you know man must eat..

But it's sad scrolling and scrolling without meaningful comments from enlighten individual
What do you mean by that? Does it mean that someone can no longer be jobless and have peace? If he stops commenting on Nairaland, what exactly do you want him to be doing? I don't like this kind of amebo because I hate injustice.

1 Like

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by OfficialAPCNig: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
Donmedrac:
hmm true talk you know man must eat..

But it's sad scrolling and scrolling without meaningful comments from enlighten individual
Tuesday, you would take your bathe, enter your car and zoom off to work, but that zombie's office is Nairaland.

Don't waste your energy on them. They are cursed beyond redemption. Only the blood of Jesus is their last grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mod Please Ban Butterflyle0 by yourstruly123(m): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Op you are on point. Butterflyleo aka deomelo is a swine. He is useless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former FCT Minister Bala Muhd Wins Bauchi PDP Primaries / 2019 Election: Apc Reacts To Defection Of Okorocha, Amosun’s Anointed Candidates / Breaking! 25,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Akwa Ibom State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.