Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. (849 Views)

Tell Us Your Business Idea, Get Funding For It. / Can't Think Of A Small Business Idea? Get In Here. / Attract FUNDING for your business Idea, Get a Business Plan and Mentorship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Etfash(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good day all.
I am opening this thread to encourage young people who have functional businesses but with poor funding or who have ideas but are limited by capital.

Here are my intentions:
People with business ideas or functional businesses will come in and give a brief on the business: you don't have to be too detailed. State the basics and details will be given only to people who are interested in the idea (s).

If anyone is interested in partnering with anybody, don't just send your money, do your due diligence to ensure that the risks associated with the business or business ideas have been well identified and controlled.

Meanwhile, please don't just come here and drop your contact numbers or any sensitive information about yourself or anyone. If you need to contact anybody send a Personal Message, if you don't know how, say so and you will be rightly guided.

Also, I will advise once again that each person be open minded, that idea may need polishing to become achievable; the business may also need just one more touch to get it to the next level, don't refrain from partnership.

Lastly, it is not compulsory to comment, if you don't feel up to it or concerned, kindly pass. We should avoid ethnic, political, amoral and religious discussions here. I believe appropriate quarters are available for all of those.

Admin should kindly help take this thread to FP to allow for more viewing and followership.

Thank you.
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Mathseun: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have a new business idea
The product will be make from cassava with other ingredients
It is highly rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals
I will really appreciate if i could get an investor
More details can be given
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by AccWizards: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
I have an idea for an IT business. The services to be provided include:

1. IT Audit
2. IT Consulting
3. IT Project Management
4. System Administration
5. Hardware Maintenance, Etc.

Send me a PM, if interested.
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by alexvatt(m): 2:01am On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=Mathseun post=71640028]I have a new business idea
The product will be make from cassava with other ingredients
It is highly rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals
I will really appreciate if i could get an investor
More details can be given
[/quote.
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by miraclear: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2018
I have a very bright business concept.So brilliant investor wont resist it.
Clues below :
Invention takes time.Imitation is not good, hence Innovation is acceptable anywhere in the world.
There is a particular Food we simply need to INNOVATIVELY REBRAND and people will start to wonder why does it take this long to come with this idea.
Think how indomie storm the market , now its a staple that is simply irresistible.

The IDEA is --- Simply adding INNOVATION + BRANDING to a Staple Nigerian if not african Food and the customers will be in Million every other month.

rootwork
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Aquilazng(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2018
I have a financial business plan with ready market that requires 200k capital with 4months repayment plan at 65k per month Making ROi 260. We can also replicate this model subsequently and even in larger way also. Thanks
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Aquilazng(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by AfriSurvey: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2018
We are in the process of launching an online survey startup, afrisurvey.com, that exclusively caters for those (companies, governments, academic institutions, individuals) doing market/academic research about Africa.

Put simply, Afrisurvey will be a user-friendly web based software as a service (SaaS) platform where African researchers can easily create surveys, deploy it to targeted African audiences who use our mobile app and get good quality data.

We will make money by charging researchers who use our web based platform to connect to thousands of registered users waiting to respond to any survey that targets them.

Project Current Status

✓ The web platform for Afrisurvey is still under construction. Current status of the platform can be accessed via www.afrisurvey.com, forum.afrisurvey.com and panel.afrisurvey.com. The platform is expected to be formally launched and open for business early next month.

✓ We have been compiling a detailed a list of potential customers. We also have been making cold pitches to those on our list. We got some quality feedback from a couple of them, and many have indicated interest in paying for our service.

✓ We have built a prelaunch site, afrisurvey.launchrock.com which we are currently using to acquire prelaunch users. We currently have over 20,000 subscribers.

✓ The company have been registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), with the name African Survey Services.

As we plan to formally launch by early next month. We are also planning to raise an investment amounting to $10,000 or its naira equivalent (N3,600, 000). A minimum of $500 (N180,000) per individual.

The primary usage of the funds will be as follows:

1. Aggressive marketing for more user acquisition

2. Building formal relationships with potential clients. This include travelling, etc.

3. Complete the development and launching of the web/mobile platforms

4. Invest in scalability

5. Rent, utilities and contingencies.

The required sum of $10,000 might be seen to be on the low side. This is deliberate, we expect revenue to come in immediately, and that will encourage us to focus on getting and growing revenue as early as possible so as to completely bootstrap the business.

Opportunities for Investors.

We are offering two distinct channels, through which investors can get good return on investment made:

1. 50% return on investment, spread over 10 months. With this, an investor will get 5% of his/her investment monthly, for a period of 10 months, and he/she gets the capital back after the expiration of the 10 months period.

2. This is strictly for those that want to stay and grow with us. We have reserved a total of 20% equity for this class of investors. If interested in this class, please get in touch for more info.

Kindly let me know if you are interested in taking part of the fund raise.

I can always be reached via;

Email: support@afrisurvey.com

Call/whatsapp : +234-09081412698

Thank you.
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Etfash(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2018
Aquilazng:
I have a financial business plan with ready market that requires 200k capital with 4months repayment plan at 65k per month Making ROi 260. We can also replicate this model subsequently and even in larger way also. Thanks

Send me a pm during the week.
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by AfriSurvey: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by healthserve(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Mentorababio: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2019
I am not really a regular on niaraland but I visit the business section a lot..

I am a dealer in LPG(I.e liquified petroleum gas)..I have an outlet in afikpo ebonyi state.I invested 500k..the business is moving but my RIO is low because I didnt really research the market..but I am 4months into it and I can increase my profit margin /unit kg if I change my suppliers but in doing that I need more cylinders..my current suppliers is a plant in ebonyi but I intend getting supplies from Enugu which Is much more cheaper..my sales are high..and I have a record book in case any investor or partner is interested..I deal on the automated system..I have a pump and a digital scale.. with a good pipeline ..I have a picture attached though not very clear

I know I have said a lot but if you want to be more convince PM me or WhatsApp me (080 326 90 9 2)

Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Mentorababio: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2019
each 50kg cylinder is 25k from my contacts in ABA..I have. 2 cylinders already..with 100k I will be getting 4 extra ...which is enough for a full load of supply ..I sell over 50kg per day..we can discuss on the percentage and how profit will be shared...via WhatsApp I can do a video call in my shop to show you..
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Zorel: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2019
I have a business idea We plan to sell cooking gas to homes in the city of Kaduna.As well know Government is encouraging the you use of cooking gas which is now more affordable than the usual Karo.I believe this idea is a goal mine.Estimated capital is 350k which include everything needed.Am looking for a serious investor so we can take advantage of the festive season.call or chat me up on 08060562024
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by Oluwalonseungbo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
I'm a restaurant and lounge developer with past development in lekki,Victoria island and Abuja axis,I'm currently thinking of starting up my own( I understand and operate every segment of restaurant business to its potential) on the mainland and need a partner or loan to do start-up.

Its a concept and food driven restaurant and lounge with a heavy drinking platform for better bottom lines,I currently have great partnership experience with beverage brands who would love to partner but needs it started.

The aim is to develop this into a brand while selling out future franchises and divesting into online restaurant business idea which I currently have in plan.

Kindly let's talk more in private,hoping to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Re: Have A Business Idea? Get In Here For Partnership. by BluDesk: 7:35am On Apr 10, 2021
Nice idea. Wish I saw something like this for my projects then

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Launches Investment Portal / The Question We Are Not Asking : Why Is Naira Still At N306/$? / Kindly Help My Dad On The Steps To Take In Establishing Pure Water Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.