Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Is Cloud Computing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Cloud Computing (1196 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Learn Cyber Security/cloud Computing / What Is Cloud Computing-benefits, Charactersticks And Models / What Is Cloud Computing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cloud Computing by Expertechtips(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cloud computing is shared pools of configurable computer system resources and higher-level services that can be rapidly provisioned with minimal management effort, often over the internet. Cloud computing relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economies of scale, similar to a public utility.

It is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.

Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Cloud services platform such as Amazon Web Services owns and maintains the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application.

Examples of cloud computing
Cloud computing underpins a vast number of services. That includes consumer services like Gmail or the cloud back-up of the photos on your smartphone, though to the services which allow large enterprises to host all their data and run all of their applications in the cloud.
To read more vividly on this click on the link below : [url=http://www.expertechtips.com.ng/2018/09/what-is-cloud-computing.html?m=1][/url]

2 Shares

Re: What Is Cloud Computing by sparkle6(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
Very educative. Man but i still dont get the big grammar
Re: What Is Cloud Computing by Expertechtips(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
You can check on the link to be more clear
Re: What Is Cloud Computing by tot3ntanZz: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Hello! In cloud computing, a container is a lightweight, standalone executable package that contains everything needed to run an application, including the code, runtime, libraries, and system tools. Containers are isolated from each other and from the host operating system, which makes them a secure and efficient way to run applications in a cloud environment.
However, this is only a minimum of information. If you want to know more, you should visit this article on What is a container. There you will find much more information about containers in cloud computing.
I hope I helped you!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Try Freelancer.com? / Need Help In My Vb6.0 Project / Whatsapp Hits One Billion Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.