Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor (1376 Views)

Get Paid For Reading News! CASHOUT IN 24 Hours / Earn Free Money While Reading News Online - 100% Working, No Deposit / Dear Nairalanders Pls Which Nigerian Bank Atm Card Type Woking On Paypal.thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor by Tipzta: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Most of us spend hours daily reading news online without getting any money in return. But what if there is a way you get paid for reading news without spending a dime.

All you need is your Android phone and mobile data connection and you are all set. You'll accumulate points while reading news which you can later redeem for Airtime, Cash, Phones, A Trip to Dubai Etc.

If you like the sound of this and you want to get paid for reading news online, then without wasting time I'll drop the download link so that you can get started.

What you have to do is download the app, login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account and start reading news. You can get additional coins by entering an invitation code which I'll share with you below.

How To Get Paid While Reading News Online

> Download the news App here

> Launch the app and tap "Me" option from the menu at the bottom of the app

> Login with Facebook, Twitter or Google account

> Now after login in, tap "Money" Option from the menu and You'll see option to enter invitation code to get extra coins. From here, you can also see how much coins you have earned as well as cash out.

> Use this invitation code to get extra coins H7KVI2 Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

Re: Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor by deeoh(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
What's the invitation code about will I have referred before I earn?
Re: Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor by deeoh(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Tipzta:
Most of us spend hours daily reading news online without getting any money in return. But what if there is a way you get paid for reading news without spending a dime.

All you need is your Android phone and mobile data connection and you are all set. You'll accumulate points while reading news which you can later redeem for Airtime, Cash, Phones, A Trip to Dubai Etc.

If you like the sound of this and you want to get paid for reading news online, then without wasting time I'll drop the download link so that you can get started.

What you have to do is download the app, login with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account and start reading news. You can get additional coins by entering an invitation code which I'll share with you below.

How To Get Paid While Reading News Online

> Download the news App here

> Launch the app and tap "Me" option from the menu at the bottom of the app

> Login with Facebook, Twitter or Google account

> Now after login in, tap "Money" Option from the menu and You'll see option to enter invitation code to get extra coins. From here, you can also see how much coins you have earned as well as cash out.

> Use this invitation code to get extra coins H7KVI2 Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
can the app work on android4.4
Re: Earn #1000 Daily For Reading News 100% Woking, No Depositor by Stooi76(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
I wish to get the app but is not available on IOS store

(1) (Reply)

Ogiri.com.ng / How You Can Get Free N3,000 (100% Real) / Guess what

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.