Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Undergraduate Internship Search Series With Mbscholars - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undergraduate Internship Search Series With Mbscholars (279 Views)

Egbin Power Holding Company Undergraduate Internship 2022 / Mobil Graduate And Undergraduate Internship For All Fields / KPMG Nigeria Graduate and Undergraduate Internship Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Internship Search Series With Mbscholars by mbscholars: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
We at mbscholars want to announce our internship search series for 2019 SIWES/Industrial Training Program. This series will probably last for a month and at the end of this series, you will have all the information you need to maximize your SIWES and ultimately get your career running.

In this series, we will incorporate talks, interviews, discussions, experiences, past questions(free of charge) for various positions  and so much more.  Please drop in the comment box your expectations for these series so that we can incorporate it in the agenda.

We will teach you how to approach interview questions and perform flawlessly.

For instance, take a look at this most popular interview questions that students fumble on when asked.

"Tell us about yourself?" or worse still, "who are you?"
Why should we hire you?

See, we understand the fear that most students face when searching for industrial training placements. We have been there before. Some have the bed already made for them while others have to hustle their way through. At the end of which, mistakes are made, lessons are learned.

[i]O! God it is just four months remaining and I haven’t gotten an  I.T  placement! “It is always like that” you will always hear. But must it be that way? [/i]Can’t you get more than one placement and choose among them? Do not join others, step away from the crowd let us help you using  this internship search series so that you can intern like a boss easily without stress, you will be glad you joined.

Items that will be covered in this series include:

- Four outstanding strategies to search for I.T placements
- How to develop a stunning CV and Resume using some mind blowing Samples
- The best places to do your I.T
- Interview tips and How to flawlessly shine in your interview
- How to predict internship exam questions with past question also
- Companies you should start applying to now and so much more
- So stay tuned to mbscholars as we bring these weekly series to you at no cost. 

Follow: https://mbscholars.com.ng/internships/undergraduate-internship-search-series-pt-1-5/

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Benin City / Mondelez International LLC {cadbury Nigeria Plc} Job Recruitment {2 Positions } / Conflict Resolution And Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.