Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence (29405 Views)

Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This / Osi Suave And His Niece Wearing Nigerian Jersey To Play Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by GodsT(f): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2018
Wizzy, making us proud! My kinda man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by gadada98: 1:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:22am On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can someone confirm if he has paid Tife's school fees this term?

Because the mumu thinks fatherhood is about singing "Daddy Yo".

shocked
Where have you been, angel of the ugly truth?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:

You're jealous of what exactly?

So what I said is so ambiguous you couldn't understand?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by emeijeh(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:

I wonder
Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by Moukandjo: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2018
Earthbound:

He's means he's one of the many people who feel validated by numerous likes & shares on social media!
Re: Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can someone confirm if he has paid Tife's school fees this term?

Because the mumu thinks fatherhood is about singing "Daddy Yo".
my fav nigga is back

Law of Power
Use absence to create respect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers / Kanye West Calls Out Drake For Following His Wife, Kim Kardashian On Instagram / BBNaija's Soma Acquires An Infiniti Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.