Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (54070 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by medoplus(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
This looks like a false flag operation set up to deal with innocent plateau people ...watch how the Army and Fulani marauders will decend on that place and neighbouring villages in in the coming days
why will you think like this for God's sake? Are there no army generals from plateau too? Why will the army deal with the people there without investigation? Didn't you see the 18 seater bus that was pulled out too? No wonder the community women were protesting so that the army personnel won't search the pond claiming they drink from that dirty water whereas there are over 30 ponds with cleaner water in the vicinity. You really need to change how you think and stop been negative all the time because you'll eventually end up being a bitter person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

This is bukum , the post lacks fact and merit .
The car could have speeded out of control and landed in the pond. More over it is wrong to conclude until and autopsy is done on the body

Oh fukk off

If a christian general had disappeared in a fulani territory we all know where your sentiments would've been

Car skidded off and landed into the pond and no one told the authorities, but when the military started investigation an eyewitness to the crime informed the army the man was murdered and his car dumped into the lake.

How else did you think the army knew where to look?

Keep making lame excuses for those bastard beroms.

They killed the wrong Muslim this time.

I hope the NA uses all its firepower to make sure not a living soul, not even poultry, remains alive in that place.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by kettykin: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh fukk off

If a christian general had disappeared in a fulani territory we all know where your sentiments would've been

Car skidded off and landed into the pond and no one told the authorities, but when the military started investigation an eyewitness to the crime informed the army the man was murdered and his car dumped into the lake.

I hope the NA uses all its firepower to make sure not a living soul, not even poultry, remains alive in that place.
the nigerian army that cannot route a ragtag boko haram now want to be super heroes in the face of unarmed villagers
What a country

The should step up investigations in finding out the perpetrator and not become stupid heroes in killing unarmed villagers
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by kettykin: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The army has found 4 cars and some body parts in the same pond and not just Alkalis car.

Did the other 4 cars also speed out of control and land in the pond? Did the body parts also speed out of control and land in the pond as well?

Then they should step up investigations in whi carried out the murders and not the present infantile threat of genocide against unarmed villagers.
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:

When it comes to Buhari govt anything is possible sir

Army didn't use witchcraft, someone or some people tipped them off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:
the nigerian army that cannot route a ragtag boko haram now want to be super heroes in the face of unarmed villagers
What a country

Seriously?

They degraded and contained BH to a narrow enclave, from running riot over an area the size of Belgium.

I'd say that's an achievement.

And how is that even related to this? You sound bitter the car has been found.

Are you one of the lazy cowardly berom cannibals too?

Did you take part in the killing?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by kettykin: 8:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Seriously?

They degraded and contained BH to a narrow enclave, from running riot over an area the size of Belgium.

Are you one of the lazy cowagrdly berom cannibals too?

I am a bonafide igbo man who sees everything wrong in the whole process that will lead to genocide against unarmed villagers instead of isolating the criminal gangs that perpetrated
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

Don't you think the locals should arm themselves to the teeth to defend themselves against genocide. The same army that us being slaughtered by boko haram now want to be super heroes in the South East. Middle belt and Niger delta. Some things no longer add up.
They should fish out who killed the general and leave plateau people alone.

The same army was slaughtered by fulani herdsmen but we see no genocide against fulani herdsmen. Now they will want to kill innocent villagers because they are unarmed and defenseless

The army simply mentioned they found the car, yet you're frothing at the mouth like some rabid dog casting all sorts of aspersions on the NA.

I guess your sympathy lies with the general's killers.

No one in the military mentioned killing villagers, you made that conclusion yourself.

If the story of other cars and victims found are true, I hope the army does raze that village to the ground.

Violence is the only language northern christians understand.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

I am a bonafide igbo man who sees everything wrong in the whole process that will lead to genocide against unarmed villagers instead of isolating the criminal gangs that perpetrated

The army never mentioned genocide. You did.

But then being igboe you'd no doubt align your thinking with the killer villagers

I wonder what you'd say if some igboe general was found dead within a Fulani community

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Buterflyle0: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

Then they should step up investigations in whi carried out the murders and not the present infantile threat of genocide against unarmed villagers.

When did the army threaten genocide on the villagers? Are you well at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by kettykin: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Seriously?

Degraded a ragtag boko haram ?made up of illiterates. I really don't want to believe you said this
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by kettykin: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

The army simply mentioned they found the car, yet you're frothing at the mouth like some rabid dog casting all sorts of aspersions on the NA.

I guess your sympathy lies with the general's killers.

No one in the military mentioned killing villagers, you made that conclusion yourself.

If the story of other cars and victims found are true, I hope the army does raze that village to the ground.

Violence is the only language northern christians understand.

Ok . We all know what the military is capable of doing and some posters are already asking the army to wipe off villagers
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

Ok . We all know what the military is capable of doing and some posters are already asking the army to wipe off villagers

Don't preempt and presume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by FriendNG: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2018
" The truth has come, and falsehood has vanished away; surely falsehood is ever certain to vanish. "[ Q 17:81]

- The Berom have now bite what they cannot chew. They have been perpetrating this act for so long on mainly Muslim travelers going in and out of Bauchi state, while using the media to play the victim card by masquerading the story as herdsmen, bandit, armed robbers, kidnappers and rustlers.

- You have been killing innocent Muslim travellers but now not just a common traveller but a retired General. You have touched one of the army and I believe you should be ready for the consequences.

The Whole Story In Summary
1. Maj Gen IM Alkali retired from service after 35 years, of meritorious service to his fatherland.

2. His wife drew the attention of the NA authorities to a suspected case of the missing senior officer on 5 Sep 18.

3. According to the wife, he left his home in Abuja for Bauchi on 3 Sep without his driver and orderly but drove himself in a black Toyota Corolla.

4. Capabilities were deployed to track his phone and movement. His last known location was somewhere in Du District, near Jos, Plateau State.

5. In the course of the search for the rt. General, sources informed that he may have been killed dumped into a deep mining pit (pond) around Du District of Jos South.

6. Over 500 Women protested against searching of the pond to look 4 the missing general by the army

7. Army vows to drain mining pond: After draining the pond, army discovers missing General’s Car. And Alleged other cars and dead bodies.

May Jannatul Firdaus Be The Final Destination Of IM Alkali. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

Degraded a ragtag boko haram ?made up of illiterates. I really don't want to believe you said this

Talibans are illiterates

The mighty US military juggernaut couldn't completely wipe them out

Has Israel been able to defeat Hizbollah?

Violence and weapons and a crazy ideology are more dangerous than educated villains

3 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by adenine02: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2018
luizpippo:

While not also discounting, the fact that the so-called Fulani herdsmen might have done this in their blind rage.

While passing the buck, be balanced in your views.

It won't cost you an arm

I'm not trying to be biased

The atrocities of fulanis is always over blown

And that of BIROMs overlooked

Be the judge

D u know some of them do cannibalism?

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by BeansAndBread(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Talibans are illiterates

The mighty US military juggernaut couldn't completely wipe them out

Has Israel been able to defeat Hizbollah?

Violence and weapons and a crazy ideology are more dangerous than educated villains

To burst the guy's bubble, Taliban still controls parts of Afghanistan the US dares not enter. In fact both of them do dealings and are even considering negotiating, so much for the great America and a terrorist group!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by denko(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh fukk off

Oh common on wipe out people because of one man death, do you know how Christian general died and still dieing in the hands of moslem terrorists (book haram) in this country nothing funny should done in that place or ……. If a christian general had disappeared in a fulani territory we all know where your sentiments would've been

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nukilia: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2018
SisiStar007:

All due respect Sir/Ma...I don't think that in any way not in a million years n the result of a loving military man (my Father)
Spent a whole lot of my life in Jos n I speak of what I know....You might want to read up a certain Rear Admiral Ikoli..
I have high regards...

But the evidence does not lie. I know the military will do due diligence in making sure the matter is well Investigated.
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by denko(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Seriously?

Nigeria is at war Buhari has finish Nigeria it will be made official very soon
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by BlueScholar(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2018
debanj326:

Two things are involved, His car may be equipped with a tracking device which will reveal its location or His phone may be used to track his last location.

The Army actually saw oil flooting on top the water, that's the reason they focus on said pond

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by FriendNG: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2018
debanj326:

Two things are involved, His car may be equipped with a tracking device which will reveal its location or His phone may be used to track his last location.

It's his phone said the army.

1 Like

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by islandmoon: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2018
people usually takes to the roads after any attack in plateau state , probably this must have happened after the shooting in Du last month where people were shot including a retire prison officer, where they were having fun, i remember in my university days, Christian travellers passing through Jos where killed along bauchi road a Muslim dominated areas and Muslim traveller were also killed along agwa rukuba ring road, a christian dominated area, in fact, a luxurious bus was burnt down and the travellers killed by the muslims along bauchi road and christians stopped using bauchi park operated by the Muslims to establish the NTA motor park,

this case probably got attention because of the class of person involved
the operatives should carry out proper investigation along that road not particular to that village or town alone , the killer must have dumped that vehicle there after realising he is a general, too bad, government should just find a way to end herdsmen and farmer clash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by islandmoon: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh fukk off

this kind of comment is bad, stop it, stop causing crisis in the country, provide a solution instead

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2018
kettykin:

Why would more than 500 women from the village protest searching the pond?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Swallowed by the CALIPHATE grin grin
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by FriendNG: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2018
papiforreal:

Why would more than 500 women from the village protest searching the pond?

Because they are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Mahsums: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Kaysalas:

With due respect, how did you know it's the "bastard birom Christians" that are responsible?
So if a man dies in lagos....the Yorubas are responsible ...and if he dies in A saba,...woe befalls the deltans right?
Birom have been killing Muslim travellers moving in and out of bauchi for years
They will stop a car bring out all the Muslims and kill them but allow the Christians go.
Back to major general Alkali
When the military started removing water from the pond the birom women started protesting saying their husbands and children would die if anything happens to the pond and now that his car has been found in the same pond and nothing happened what will they say?? If they were innocent why did they protest??
Operation clear birom loading...

2 Likes

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by Neoteny(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
islandmoon:
people usually takes to the roads after any attack in plateau state , probably this must have happened after the shooting in Du last month where people were shot including a retire prison officer, where they were having fun, i remember in my university days, Christian travellers passing through Jos where killed along bauchi road a Muslim dominated areas and Muslim traveller were also killed along agwa rukuba ring road, a christian dominated area, in fact, a luxurious bus was burnt down and the travellers killed by the muslims along bauchi road and christians stopped using bauchi park operated by the Muslims to establish the NTA motor park,

this case probably got attention because of the class of person involved
the operatives should carry out proper investigation along that road not particular to that village or town alone , the killer must have dumped that vehicle there after realising he is a general, too bad, government should just find a way to end herdsmen and farmer clash.

You're misstating the facts.

The bauchi road incident happened during the Jos crisis of I think 2008 when Jang tried to ethnically cleansed josnof all Muslims and it failed and backfired on him and his tribal cronies.

The luxurious bus was burnt down as a reprisal for what the beroms and other useless natives were doing all over Jos, killing every Muslim they could lay their hands on

Also the NTA bus park is dominated by Muslims. 80% of the drivers and workers are Muslims.

It's a shame what the berom turned Plateau into. The menfolk are nothing but lazy drunks who beat their wives, rape their daughters, and drink to stupor all day.

Meanwhile the women have to be the breadwinners by doing menial jobs or selling veggies at the roadside.

Now because they've incurred the wrath of the fulanis, they can hardly visit their farms safely; and the little produce they cultivate is a hard sell, as most motorists avoid the Riyom and Vom roads for their Safety.

Thus the poor women are left with perishable foods that hardly anyone buys.

The ones in the villages live in constant fear of attacks.

So I ask you: is it worth it?

If the army decides to wipe out the village, would the murder of the general have been worth it?

Even if the army restrains itself, waht has happened to the reputation and economy of the area given this wide negative publicity about the crimes the people get up to?

Beroms can't think straight.

At least the Tivs in benue have made some sort of peace with the fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by islandmoon: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

You're misstating the facts.

The bauchi road incident happened during the Jos crisis of I think 2008 when Jang tried to ethnically cleansed josnof all Muslims and it failed and backfired on him and his tribal cronies.

The luxurious bus was burnt down as a reprisal for what the beroms and other useless natives were doing all over Jos, killing every Muslim they could lay their hands on

Also the NTA bus park is dominated by Muslims. 80% of the drivers and workers are Muslims.

It's a shame what the berom turned Plateau into. The menfolk are nothing but lazy drunks who beat their wives, rape their daughters, and drink to stupor all day.

Meanwhile the women have to be the breadwinners by doing menial jobs or selling veggies at the roadside.

Now because they've incurred the wrath of the fulanis, they can hardly visit their farms safely; and the little produce they cultivate is a hard sell, as most motorists avoid the Riyom and Vom roads for their Safety.

Thus the poor women are left with perishable foods that hardly anyone buys.

The ones in the villages live in constant fear of attacks.

So I ask you: is it worth it?

If the army decides to wipe out the village, would the murder of the general have been worth it?

Even if the army restrains itself, waht has happened to the reputation and economy of the area given this wide negative publicity about the crimes the people get up to?

Beroms can't think straight.

At least the Tivs in benue have made some sort of peace with the fulanis.

trash, so, you people still came to book for passenger at NTA park? you dont like us but you keep coming to us, you killed Igbo's selling spare parts in dilimi and burnt their shops, they have relocated to alheri and faringa, we no longer go to dilimi to buy parts, same way chase and killed people in katato, we left the place for you people, now you are coming to establish a katako market near the university and selling clothes on the road in terminus , well, the park is okay there, because you can not overpower people around there because it is not your domain unlike bauchi road, I'm seriously suspecting you, you have said you will descend on du if the general is found in the pool, I wonder how you know so much, just pray to Jesus for forgiveness, do not kill anyone again! I'm begging you,
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
MrSensor:
we are concern about his life and you are concern about the engine of the car. why?
sometimes car is better than most of these wicked military men
Re: Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
lordm:
you should be arrested for this
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.