Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

TECNO Camon Iair 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon Iair 2 (664 Views)

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx / Tecno Camon CX Or Tecno Spark Plus K9: Which One Should I Buy Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon Iair 2 by sirlegend: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
TECNO Camon iAir 2 plus is another Notched Screen smartphone from TECNO for the Indian market. The Tecno Camon iAir 2+ is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 MT6765 chipset which is paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.

The device shares almost the same specs with Camon i2 except that it has an 8MP front-facing camera and 2GB of RAM compared to the 16MP front camera and 3GB of RAM on the Camon i2. Everything other things remain the same.

Of course, you still get a 6.2-inch display with a Notch. It boasts a Full view display with taller 19:9 aspect ratio at the. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with TECNO’s latest HiOS 4.1 interphase. Let’s see the rest of the specs below.

http://techmila.com/tecno-camon-iair-2-full-specs-review-and-price/

Re: TECNO Camon Iair 2 by Rubiesangel: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
sirlegend:
TECNO Camon iAir 2 plus is another Notched Screen smartphone from TECNO for the Indian market. The Tecno Camon iAir 2+ is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 MT6765 chipset which is paired with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.

The device shares almost the same specs with Camon i2 except that it has an 8MP front-facing camera and 2GB of RAM compared to the 16MP front camera and 3GB of RAM on the Camon i2. Everything other things remain the same.

Of course, you still get a 6.2-inch display with a Notch. It boasts a Full view display with taller 19:9 aspect ratio at the. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with TECNO’s latest HiOS 4.1 interphase. Let’s see the rest of the specs below.

http://techmila.com/tecno-camon-iair-2-full-specs-review-and-price/
Hmmm awesome. There is a Tecno phone for every budget, you can't get stranded in the valley of decision making.
Re: TECNO Camon Iair 2 by Realboygenius(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2018
This phone look nice
I hope it's coming to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Update / Fairly Use Iphone8 For 300k Available For Sale With Price Negotiablr / How To Get 9mobile 10gb For N2000 Valid For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.