Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha (397 Views)

2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by 13Ebiscoo: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
The Governor Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has claimed that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stole President Muhammadu Buhari’s votes in 2015 and made it look like the South-East did not support him.

Okorocha said this while insisting that Buhari remains the best option for the South-East region.

The governor spoke Friday night after the announcement of the result of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Primary, at the Nick Banquet Hall Owerri.

Okorocha stated that President Buhari will win in the entire South – East in 2019.

“In the 2011 election, the PDP people were able to rig and write fictitious figures to misrepresent the facts on ground.

“But in the 2015 election, the PDP also manipulated the results of the South – East states to portend dislike and resentment for Muhammadu Buhari.

“But we fought them to a standstill to ensure that they did not perpetuate their heinous act of writing unrealistic results. Hence, the South – East votes ensured an even spread for the emergence of Mr. President.

“What we are doing today is the APC Presidential Primary for President Muhammadu Buhari.

“It is also very clear that the president is contesting the 2019 presidential election on the platform of APC as the sole candidate of the party.

“But like the constitution approves, whether it’s one person or more than one candidate, the electorate must exercise their franchise.

“So, we have come to show our love towards him by queuing to vote for him massively.

“We’re doing this to know the number of the Party members from each ward that are approving his candidature for 2019 presidential election.

“So, I’m here with my people to assure President Muhammadu Buhari that Imolites are with him come 2019.

“I am very happy for the large turnout as people had trooped out in their large numbers to ensure victory for our Party, APC and our presidential flag-bearer, President Muhammadu Buhari and also to assure him that APC is the Party on ground in Imo State.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-how-pdp-robbed-buhari-in-south.html

Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by NwaAmaikpe: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked

It's not Okorocha's fault.
I don't blame the politicians enriching only themselves and screwing with the future of this country.

I blame the Lilliputian-brained people who have been brainwashed to think elections should be about their preferred political party winning when it should be about the most efficient of all the contestants getting to serve.

There's a long way to go.
And till the masses realize that power belongs to the people, buffoons like Okorocha will continue to ridicule that prestigious word "leadership".

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by jbtobsyn(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man has no sense again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by cooldipo(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Okorohausa cheesy shocked
Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by amaniro: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Okorocha is one dumb Man
Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by dazzlingd(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame the politicians enriching only themselves and screwing with the future of this country.

I blame the Lilliputian-brained people who have been brainwashed to think elections should be about their preferred political party winning when it should be about the most efficient of all the contestants.

And till the masses realize that power belongs to the people, buffoons like Okorocha will continue to ridicule that prestigious word "leadership".

Many years ago my cousin wanted me to serve as his bestman.
He was lovestruck, never in my life had I seen him this happy; he told me she was the definition of perfection so I was eager to know this lady who gave him so much joy.

When I finally met Salamatu, she was as shapeless as the unfortunate hybrid bastard of a fruitbat gang-raped by a group of frustrated vultures; her lips also had the slant of a Down Syndrome patient recuperating from a partial stroke while her breath had a stink that could rival the stench from a refuse dumpsite at Olodi-Apapa.

I just couldn't justify how NwaAmaikpe's own kin will love human waste but it wasn't until I bedded her that I truly understood that a woman's beauty is not superficial.

grin nice diary.. You idiot
Plz more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: How PDP Robbed Buhari In South East In 2015 – Okorocha by dfrost: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I blame the Lilliputian-brained people who have been brainwashed to think elections should be about their preferred political party winning when it should be about the most efficient of all the contestants getting to serve.

NwaAmaikpe is back.

26 posts in one day. Guy prison no good ooo. cheesy grin wink shocked tongue

Welcome back

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

75 Year-old Jeremiah Useni Emerges Plateau PDP Governorship Candidate / If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? / Obaseki Congratulates Winners Of Edo APC National, State Assemblies’ Primary ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.