Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! (23893 Views)

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus (2) (3) (4)

Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
WWE superstar, Titus O’Neil who reacted to a video shared by former ESPN Sportscenter anchor, Jemele Hill, showing victims of rape pleading with Senator Jeff Flake to reconsider his position on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, revealed that he is a product of rape.

Titus O’Neil who took to Twitter to disclose this, revealed that his mom gave birth to him at the age of 12, after being raped at 11. He wrote;

I had to tell my mother this morning to Stop watching the News!! My mother was Raped at 11 years old had me at 12....Yeah this is waaaayy too much for me to give energy to and I can’t allow myself to say it’s not my business...When you have a MOM that’s a Victim&Im a result it IS

Kavanaugh has been accused of taking part in efforts, during high school, to get girls intoxicated so that a group of boys could have sex with them.

https://lailasnews.com/titus-oneil-reveals-he-is-a-product-of-rape/

However, Kavanaugh rejected the claim.

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by cooldipo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Huge revelation!

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by LuciferKristi: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
This shows something good can come out of bad things. This man is more successful than everyone on this thread.

Some Nairalanders I know are rape products but if you tell them this cold, hard truth, they'll call the mods on you.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by MJBOLT: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
seems you are talking from personal experience

LuciferKristi:
Some Nairalanders I know are rape products

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Oyindidi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:
This shows something good can come out of bad things. This man is more successful than everyone on this thread.

Some Nairalanders I know are rape products but if you tell them this cold, hard truth, they'll call the mods on you.

You are not making sense kiddo

Bfn= big for nothing

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by ND1243: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2018

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
angry Bloggers try get sense for once and stop posting fake titles to drive traffic, wrestlezone website has the correct news and not this crap this op is posting.

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2018

Beautiful pedigree.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
EVERYBODY got a STORY

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
shocked really sad!! the trauma the mom must have gone through, would have been hell for herembarassed

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by christejames(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thank God the mum never gave abortion an option...
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by boolet: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Bfn= big for nothing
You are sick sir.

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by chibike69: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Benekruku(m): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
Heard Bukola Saraki is a product of rape too
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by oshe11: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
He looks like it.....

Na the ANGER he channel into WRESTLING

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Icedprince1d(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by oshe11: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
WWE superstar, Titus O’Neil who reacted to a video shared by former ESPN Sportscenter anchor, Jemele Hill, showing victims of rape pleading with Senator Jeff Flake to reconsider his position on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, revealed that he is a product of rape.

Titus O’Neil who took to Twitter to disclose this, revealed that his mom gave birth to him at the age of 12, after being raped at 11. He wrote;

I had to tell my mother this morning to Stop watching the News!! My mother was Raped at 11 years old had me at 12....Yeah this is waaaayy too much for me to give energy to and I can’t allow myself to say it’s not my business...When you have a MOM that’s a Victim&Im a result it IS

Kavanaugh has been accused of taking part in efforts, during high school, to get girls intoxicated so that a group of boys could have sex with them.

https://lailasnews.com/titus-oneil-reveals-he-is-a-product-of-rape/

However, Kavanaugh rejected the claim.
Wait oooo

So His mum senior am with 12years?

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by oshe11: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bfn= big for nothing
How u take know say he big?

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
12 years gap between mother & sonangry.

But, how could a sane person rape a 11 years old girl?undecided

I would just assume he's a product of a mad man.

If it were here in Naija, I doubt giving birth to you.

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bb
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by TinnyClassic147(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=LuciferKristi post=71643071]This shows something good can come out of bad things. This man is more successful than everyone on this thread.

Some Nairalanders I know are rape products but if you tell them this cold, hard truth, they'll call the mods on you
Smh ....
You go tell me maybe nah your own successful
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
Awwwww
Titus worldwide

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by marsh4332(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Jump on threads without thinking. Fish!!

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by HarryDuce(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2018

Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by NnamdiN: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Bfn= big for nothing
he's trying too hard to be like nwaamaikpe.
Re: Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! by fortunechy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
So lifeless one is product of rape too??

A Picture Of Ice-prince With Gun / AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Nollywood Team Featuring Ramsey Noah, Akpororo And Co