Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What You Don't Know About APC Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Don't Know About APC Presidential Primaries (381 Views)

Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries. / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About APC Presidential Primaries by Niorte: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
I am a Nigerian who desires progress and development of this Nation. I believe a party based on propaganda cannot take us to the promise land. Let me tell you what you may not know about APC presidential primaries and the fake results being circulated.

First: Did election actually hold? From a reliable source, I was told there was no election in a particular local government and I assume same for others but only names where submitted. Of course more names could be written just to increase the numbers. Election did not hold, names were only collated. Whether present or not.

Secondly, APC are mischievously rolling out imaginative figures so that during election by next year February, they will use these figures to rig elections.

Take for example, in 2015 presidential election in Kano,
APC had 1,903,999 votes while PDP had 215,779 votes according to INEC. The almost 2 million votes of APC included those who were not party members and at a time when everyone was optimistic about the party. Fast forward to 2018... They are rolling out over 2 million votes as registered party members in Kano alone, how possible?

While in Imo state, APC had 133,253 votes in presidential election of 2015, fast forward to 2018.... they are rolling out over 600 thousands votes as party members ONLY.

Fellow nonpartisan Nigerians, subtracting 133000 from 600000, we will have over 450000. Where did the 450000 new votes came from between 2015 and 2018 when many people who supported APC then are now alone and full of regrets.

Finally, it took INEC almost a day to count results of about 4 local government with voters less than 5000 votes in Osun state but APC Kano was able to roll out over 2 million votes within a day. How possible?

It is surprising to see that APC figures are more than the total voters of 2015 presidential election as recorded by INEC

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About APC Presidential Primaries by obi4eze(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
APC is a party full of unrepentant liars and hypocrites. They are very satanic because Satan is the father of liars.

1 Like

Re: What You Don't Know About APC Presidential Primaries by inforesource: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
I don't understand this APC presidential primaries held across the country. Someone should put me through. Who and who is fighting for the presidential ticket of APC? If it is a consensus candidate why d primaries?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Where Are We Heading To? / Wike On Cheap Drugs / PDP Presidential Primary: Lives Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.