Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m (39192 Views)

Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote ― Ajayi / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Obierika(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2018
I wonder who cooked up this story

2 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by vRendoh(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Who doesn't know Durotoye and Moghalu are working for Buhari

They were never a force to deserve such a pay...except some insiders wanted to rake thier own cash. Outside PDP ( low ) I don't see any oppoforce!
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by fillmein: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2018
Social Media has become a dumping ground for people with evil and fake news.

4 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by davidque: 6:59am On Sep 30, 2018
What a load of crap. Super fake story

3 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by cbrass(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2018
@op you started this nonsense yesterday and you went on with in again. I don't blame you it is the ANN party I blame for allowing a PDP man like Olawepo into our fold, you guys have no shame and no conscience, little wonder your rein for almost 16years brought the country to where it is now.

As rich as Olawepo is, he could not compete with ordinary boys scouts according to him. Fela Durotoye said it that money will fail in Politics or electionering Come 2019.This is just the beginning.

To Mr Seun and all the mods @mynd44 we will not fold our Hands and let your medium be used to smear the person of Mr Fela Durotoye and the ANN party.

I have noticed that every post by this OP often goes to the front page but that of Fela Durotoye hardly gets there.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by UnusualTeajay(m): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Please can you quote your source...
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by cbrass(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2018
@seun what is your gain in spreading falsehood about this man Fela Durotoye. Can you prove this nonsense your mods just pushed to the front page in the court of law? Or is Nairaland owned by Olawepo.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Splashme: 7:43am On Sep 30, 2018
kingkakaone:
What is the chance of this party in 2019?
The battle is still between the two dickhead parties, APC/PDP.

This ANN just Dy look for relevance.

I think so too
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Rebelutionary: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2018
kunmiiii:
What kinda phantom news is this?? Its sickening the way bloggers conjure fiction stories...Mshewww!!

As clear as day that this news is fiction expect some wailers to start trading slut's
the annoying thing is how Nairaland has become a dumping ground for such news is sickening!

3 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by sirtuler(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2018
The redeemed church and son of pastor Adeboye also played some part.

Well done, this redeem church self. i dont eve know waiting then they redeem.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Anduku: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2018
The more you look, the less you see
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 30, 2018
A classical example of fake news.

Na this kind thing dey vex Trump grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by IbrahimDamola: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2018
We yorubas and double-faced dubiousness. No wonder nobody trusts us. We lack integrity. Tufia!

All yoruba candidates are all working for Buhari to fo0l nigerians. Shikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by solaisola(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2018
What a mess.... Attention seekers need more to come out. I was looking forward to seeing names in the write up only for me to see a source. That's the same old style... you want us to believe this crap.... bring proofs...

You may not believe in a New Nigeria... but we do... #ANewNigeriaIsPossible

2 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by nansng: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2018
Sponsored Post. Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by leumas2009: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Guys wake up ... click on the account that posted this and you see that every single post (6 in all) is about propaganda.

This fight for anewnigeria is real and many more fictitious post would come up but we should do our due diligence before making our minds up.

THIS IS DEFINITELY FALSE ......

3 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by mfm04622: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2018
surgical:
only people with weak brain don't know that, judging by fela"s antecedents it's easy to know that.

Bring proof, you said antecedent! Does that mean Boko Haram is the organisation responsible for all ALL terrorist acts in Nigeria? Since we know their antecedent.

Terrorist acts include killings attributed to herdsmen, killings in Zamfara, etc. Can we say Boko Haram is responsible without proof? That is the same way you reasoned in the post I quote

1 Like

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by UnusualTeajay(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
SMALL MINDEDNESS...

is the ability to waste mental prowess in the composition of factless dispositions and the belief of same.

I read this with an open mind asking myself one question: WHAT DOES FELA STAND TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T WIN IN COMPARISON WITH WHAT OTHER POLITICIANS STAND TO LOSE?

I looked as his track record and he may have made mistakes that had no grave consequences (and if we refer to Buhari's election, it wasn't his vote that secured it nor did he rig).

It is sad how we kill the slighted glimpse of hope yet desire better. There are other young leader I still very much believe in. I think our conversation should not be to discredit our future, because as such we endorse what we most disdain.

Imagine if we use our energies to do proper research and craft a way forward that our children will be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2018
bilms:
How APC deployed N1.3Billion hush money to stop Hashim, as Fela Durotoye got N750milion to split ANN

Investigation reveals that, the APC allegedly coordinated the infiltration of ANN, with the hush money to buy off the party through an attempted imposition of one of the lily livered presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye who will later step down for the rulling APC.

The only thing these old politicians can bequeath the youth is CORRUPTION!

1 Like

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2018
bilms:
How APC deployed N1.3Billion hush money to stop Hashim, as Fela Durotoye got N750milion to split ANN

It has been exclusively gathered that All Progressive Congress (APC) has infiltrated Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) with the aim of stopping Global Business man and frontline presidential aspirant, Mr. Olawepo Hashim.

Olawepo Hashim who promised to create a $4Trillion economy for Nigeria is seen as a major threat by the rulling party, after the eloquent politician secure endorsement from middle belt leaders and generals led by TY Danjuma.

A source close to the party revealed that, after Hashim got the nod of the middle belt generals last week, the rulling APC felt gittery and moved in quickly to halt his progress.

Information emerged, on how an alleged N1.3billion hush money was deployed by All Progressive Congress (APC) through office of Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to split Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) on the eve of it's presidential primary, leading to the postponement of the party's convention.

Investigation reveals that, the APC allegedly coordinated the infiltration of ANN, with the hush money to buy off the party through an attempted imposition of one of the lily livered presidential aspirant, Fela Durotoye who will later step down for the rulling APC.

It was alleged that, the APC brought in N1billion few weeks to the presidenrial primary, among which N250million was given to the party's chairman, Pastor Dania Emmanuel, a redeemed church pastor and N750million given to Fela Durotoye. The remaining N300million was shared with others who subscribe to the evil plot.

Immediately after receiving the money, Fela started approaching party officials at state level, giving them huge sums of money and promising to buy vehicles for a number of them.

While Fela was busy deceiving his online followers by asking them to donate their hard earmed money to his campaign, he on the other hand received N750 million from the ruling party to compromise ANN's constitution.

The impression given to the Vice president's office and APC was that, with money, ANN could be bought and the leading aspirant, Olawepo Hashim could be stopped.

However, when it was clear that Durotoye doesn't have any clout to win a presidential primary against a formidable Hashim, no matter how much was spent, plan B was activated, using the office of the chairman to perpetrate illegality against the party's constitution, an illegality already countered by the party.

The ANN constitution provides that, atleast 7 days before the primary election, list of delegates and primary modalities shall be made public. However, the chairman refused to do so as stipulated by the constitution. The ANN constitution also provide that, the party's National Executive Committee (NEC) will have to ratify the delegate list and modalities, but the chairman had also refused to convene the NEC meeting for this ratification.

The question then arise, how can a party hold primary election without the aspirants knowing the modalities or the delegates?

Seeing that the laid down procedure of the party has been breached, Olawepo Hashim in a letter to the chairman pulled out of the iĺlegal primary, until the identified breaches are corrected.

While Fela and the party chairman are determined to do the job they were paid for, only 3 state party chairmen attended their kangaroo convention, where Fela was allegedly adopted as the party's candidate.

The remaining chairmen across the federation pitched their tent with the party's constitution. More than 19 state chairmen on Saturday held a press conference to denounce the illegality and fixed Wednesday, 3rd October as the date for presidential primary election.

Further investigation shows that, the chairman of the party, Pastor Dania Emmanuel is currently embroiled in serious problem with his bank accounts and all his bank accounts remained inaccessible.

According to findings, the bank verification number (bvn) has put Dania integrity into further question.

It was gathered that, Dania operated different accounts with different names and date of births. This led to shutting his account by banks.

Even the party's account cannot be signed by him because he has a contradictory date of birth.

The state chairmen and other national executives of the party, including former chairman and current board of trustee chairman, Dr Jay Samuel have fixed Wednesday, 3rd October 2018 for the party's presidential primary election, as they hold NEC meeting on Saturday night.

https://mrrightsng..com/2018/09/exclusive-report-how-apc-deployed.html?m=1

The Chairman
Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)

Dear Sir

My attention has been brought to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which insinuates the following:

1. That a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it is important that I respond to these false & misleading allegations.

For the avoidance of doubt, I wish to inform you that I have never been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, especially the All Progressive Congress (APC)

2. “This Presidential Aspirant pretending to be campaigning for the Office of President launched a series of attacks on the party in the build up to her congresses and National Convention”

As you are aware, there were several concerns that myself, Dr. Thomas Wilson Ikubese & Dr. (Mrs) Elishama Ideh had about the direction our party was going as we didn’t feel the principles of fair play and true democracy that had drawn us to ANN were being upheld.

We had communicated our concerns via email to the Interim Chairman, Dr. Jay Samuels and copied the Board of Trustees and we decided at the time, not to attend the previous National Convention scheduled for the 11th of August, 2018.

Please let it be known for the record that I never at any time, used a public statement to “attack the party”

3. “This is in order to foist a prematurely organized Presidential Primary election on the party with the intent of producing a desired outcome by the ruling APC”

As a non Executive member of the Alliance for New Nigeria, I am not privy to deliberations of the National Working Committee or Board of Trustees, therefore, I can not be responsible for decisions the party makes towards scheduling conventions or primary elections.

4. “This so called Presidential Aspirant also circulated disparaging remarks aimed at impugning the credibility of our principal in social media...”

Such statements are contrary to my personal values, one of which is to “care and show respect through my words and actions”.

I have consistently run a unifying campaign that promotes values of respect & decency, without any direct or indirect attack on any candidate and have maintained a cordial relationship with Mr. Olawepo - Hashim.

I presume that our party is committed to principles of Transparency, Integrity & Excellence (TIE) in the quest for free and fair primaries.

I would appreciate if you could kindly look into and address these issues.

My continued best wishes are to Mr. Olawepo- Hashim and my commitment remains to the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN).

God bless you.
God bless the Alliance for New Nigeria and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fela Durotoye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by cbrass(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The only thing these old politicians can bequeath the youth is CORRUPTION!

That guy is a liar, dont let him decieve you. If you checked his profile you will see that he has been doing this before. I am still finding it hard to believe that some mods in niaraland are not behind this. How come every propaganda by this same op often goes to the front page to decieve people like you. If truly they have facts and evidence why can't they call a press conference
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by tinktanker: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2018
Where did apc get the money from. Obviously nigerian money and some fool will not see anything wrong. Apc will still come to tell u there is no money in Nigeria that pdp squandered it all and zombies believe.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2018
cbrass:

That guy is a liar, dont let him decieve you. If you checked his profile you will see that he has been doing this before. I am still finding it hard to believe that some mods in niaraland are not behind this. How come every propaganda by this same op often goes to the front page to decieve people like you. If truly they have facts and evidence why can't they call a press conference

If APC can do what they did in broad day light in Ekiti and Osun State then this one is just a tip of other worst things they have being doing!

APC has not provided a level playing ground for others

So on what ground are you defending them when they have done worst!

2 Likes

Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by poseidon12: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Who doesn't know Durotoye and Moghalu are working for Buhari

I honestly didn't know. I especially like Moghalu's clear cut plans for Nigeria and think he would be an excellent President for Nigeria. It would be unfortunate if he and Durotoye are actually fronting for tribalist Buhari.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by poseidon12: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2018
kingkakaone:
What is the chance of this party in 2019?
The battle is still between the two dickhead parties, APC/PDP.

This ANN just Dy look for relevance.
They may not win in 2019, but they can broaden the political debate. And they can win in future.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by edupedia: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Awol1:

Can you corroborate and substantiate?

...he cannot because many use Nairaland only for saying anything from the back of the head.... grin grin grin
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by mfm04622: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2018
poseidon12:

I honestly didn't know. I especially like Moghalu's clear cut plans for Nigeria and think he would be an excellent President for Nigeria. It would be unfortunate if he and Durotoye are actually fronting for tribalist Buhari.

They are not fronting for anybody
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by rock003: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2018
charliboy654:

And u believe this story?

And you disbelieve the story because it doesn't sound like your preferred narrative?
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by ba7man(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2018
If anyone of influence is reading this, I believe it's time these delebrate peddlers of false damaging news need to be prosecuted.

Pick up a few as scapegoats, publicize their offence, and deal with them under the law.

When the rest see the results, they'll verify their sources and refrain from posting false news.
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by kale200: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2018
The Chairman
Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN)

Dear Sir

My attention has been brought to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which insinuates the following:

1. That a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it is important that I respond to these false & misleading allegations.

For the avoidance of doubt, I wish to inform you that I have never been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, especially the All Progressive Congress (APC)

2. “This Presidential Aspirant pretending to be campaigning for the Office of President launched a series of attacks on the party in the build up to her congresses and National Convention”

As you are aware, there were several concerns that myself, Dr. Thomas Wilson Ikubese & Dr. (Mrs) Elishama Ideh had about the direction our party was going as we didn’t feel the principles of fair play and true democracy that had drawn us to ANN were being upheld.

We had communicated our concerns via email to the Interim Chairman, Dr. Jay Samuels and copied the Board of Trustees and we decided at the time, not to attend the previous National Convention scheduled for the 11th of August, 2018.

Please let it be known for the record that I never at any time, used a public statement to “attack the party”

3. “This is in order to foist a prematurely organized Presidential Primary election on the party with the intent of producing a desired outcome by the ruling APC”

As a non Executive member of the Alliance for New Nigeria, I am not privy to deliberations of the National Working Committee or Board of Trustees, therefore, I can not be responsible for decisions the party makes towards scheduling conventions or primary elections.

4. “This so called Presidential Aspirant also circulated disparaging remarks aimed at impugning the credibility of our principal in social media...”

Such statements are contrary to my personal values, one of which is to “care and show respect through my words and actions”.

I have consistently run a unifying campaign that promotes values of respect & decency, without any direct or indirect attack on any candidate and have maintained a cordial relationship with Mr. Olawepo - Hashim.

I presume that our party is committed to principles of Transparency, Integrity & Excellence (TIE) in the quest for free and fair primaries.

I would appreciate if you could kindly look into and address these issues.

My continued best wishes are to Mr. Olawepo- Hashim and my commitment remains to the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN).

God bless you.
God bless the Alliance for New Nigeria and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Fela Durotoye
Re: APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m by Carlyscales: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2018
sirzent:
It has been exclusively gathered that All Progressive Congress (APC) has infiltrated Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) with the aim of stopping Global Business man and frontline presidential aspirant, Mr. Olawepo Hashim.
Olawepo Hashim who promised to create a $4Trillion economy for Nigeria is seen as a major threat by the rulling party, after the eloquent politician secure endorsement from middle belt leaders and generals led by TY Danjuma.
A source close to the party revealed that, after Hashim got the nod of the middle belt generals last week, the rulling APC felt gittery and moved in quickly to halt his progress.
Information emerged, on how an alleged N1.3billion hush money was deployed by All Progressive Congress (APC) through office of Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo to split Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) on the eve of it's presidential primary, leading to the postponement of the party's convention.
It was alleged that, the APC brought in N1billion few weeks to the presidenrial primary, among which N250million was given to the party's chairman, Pastor Dania Emmanuel, a redeemed church pastor and N750million given to Fela Durotoye. The remaining N300million was shared with others who subscribe to the evil plot.
Immediately after receiving the money, Fela started approaching party officials at state level, giving them huge sums of money and promising to buy vehicles for a number of them.
While Fela was busy deceiving his online followers by asking them to donate their hard earmed money to his campaign, he on the other hand received N750 million from the ruling party to compromise ANN's constitution.
The impression given to the Vice president's office and APC was that, with money, ANN could be bought and the leading aspirant, Olawepo Hashim could be stopped.
However, when it was clear that Durotoye doesn't have any clout to win a presidential primary against a formidable Hashim, no matter how much was spent, plan B was activated, using the office of the chairman to perpetrate illegality against the party's constitution, an illegality already countered by the party.
The ANN constitution provides that, atleast 7 days before the primary election, list of delegates and primary modalities shall be made public. However, the chairman refused to do so as stipulated by the constitution. The ANN constitution also provide that, the party's National Executive Committee (NEC) will have to ratify the delegate list and modalities, but the chairman had also refused to convene the NEC meeting for this ratification.
The question then arise, how can a party hold primary election without the aspirants knowing the modalities or the delegates?
Seeing that the laid down procedure of the party has been breached, Olawepo Hashim in a letter to the chairman pulled out of the iĺlegal primary, until the identified breaches are corrected.
While Fela and the party chairman are determined to do the job they were paid for, only 3 state party chairmen attended their kangaroo convention, where Fela was allegedly adopted as the party's candidate.
The remaining chairmen across the federation pitched their tent with the party's constitution. More than 19 state chairmen on Saturday held a press conference to denounce the illegality and fixed Wednesday, 3rd October as the date for presidential primary election.
Further investigation shows that, the chairman of the party, Pastor Dania Emmanuel is currently embroiled in serious problem with his bank accounts and all his bank accounts remained inaccessible.
According to findings, the bank verification number (bvn) has put Dania integrity into further question.
It was gathered that, Dania operated different accounts with different names and date of births. This led to shutting his account by banks.
Even the party's account cannot be signed by him because he has a contradictory date of birth.
The state chairmen and other national executives of the party, including former chairman and current board of trustee chairman, Dr Jay Samuel have fixed Wednesday, 3rd October 2018 for the party's presidential primary election, as they hold NEC meeting on Saturday night.[s]How APC deployed N1.3Billion hush money to stop Hashim, as Fela Durotoye got N750milion to split ANN
The state chairmen and other national executives of the party, including former chairman and current board of trustee chairman, Dr Jay Samuel have fixed Wednesday, 3rd October 2018 for the party's presidential primary election, as they hold NEC meeting on Saturday night.[/s]How APC deployed N1.3Billion hush money to stop Hashim, as Fela Durotoye got N750milion to split ANN
The state chairmen and other national executives of the party, including former chairman and current board of trustee chairman, Dr Jay Samuel have fixed Wednesday, 3rd October 2018 for the party's presidential primary election, as they hold NEC meeting on Saturday night.
Warrisdis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.