Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day (44375 Views)

Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / Photos Of People Sleeping At APC Convention: You Can't Cheat Nature! / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Racoon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
APC is full of sleepers :First it was Obaseki, and now it is Lai Mohammed. Will Baba sleep too?
Gov.Ganduje of Kano State also is chronic sleeper.After then this chronic liar will wake up to start telling lies. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by chuksjuve(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
I'm not sleeping, I'm only meditating on how Buhari has brought Nigeria out of pdp 16years destruction.

Lai Mohammed 2018 grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
amaniro:
After lying he sleeps

Laing
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:
you haf join the lying gang shey

My dear, I haf miss u .....
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Akiara: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
APC is full of sleepers :First it was Obaseki, and now it is Lai Mohammed. Will Baba sleep too?

Buhari, his Oga..has been sleeping since birth. Only Cows can wake him up.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by FTjnr(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
the too much lies in his skull is forcing him to sleep.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by ShameOnAPC: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mad man, that's how Obeseki was disgracing himself some days back, lifeless men
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My dear, I haf miss u .....
I haf miss you moreee
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Stephenabudu960(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lai Mohammed pls go And lie down

your mates are sleeping
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by gurunlocker: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
That's how they've kept the country in sleeping mode. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by emmaattack: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nature's judgement is instatenous anyway.
I can't comment my reserve here.
Gr8 4 did inner minded.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Wizaustin54(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:

baba is already lifeless
walking dead

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by sukerefakere(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
death!!!! pls this old fools are needed in your abode.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by seguno2: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:

A lifeless ghost is a leader of sleeping assistants. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by seunjungle1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lie lie don tire ahm to the extent of sleeping in a program. Must you gooooo
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
sinaj:
I haf miss you moreee

I hope u r not lieing like lai ?
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by sinaj(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I hope u r not lieing like lai ?
my lips is not as black as his own nau sad
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Shelumiel:
Baba is top notch on dat field....he is on a higher level of sleeping...he is lifeless bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by 8stargeneral: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
See wetin too much lies dey cause undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by mechanics(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Maybe it was the stress of the primary election that took place.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by itubaba001: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
How will they not sleep , when the brain is too weak , his mate are retired already and contributing meaningful knowledge to the growth of the society .
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by ufuosman(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
When he wake up, e go talk wetin e no hear

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Dianalizzy231: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
He's praying not sleeping
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by segeranking(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
He is recuperating to know the best lie to talk on behalf of oshiom-ole scandalous statement. Or perhaps look for a nice way to put the blame on past administration

Meanwhile Rochas and friends be like.

this man is on the part to put our party to shame? Ewu iberibeizm

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Shampoo77: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
He ran out of lies so he need to sleep and dream of more lies to release ahead of the independence day celebration.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by israelmao(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Just like sleeping giant of Africa!
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by NobleAjare(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2018
[code][/code]

Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by royalair(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2018
After sleeping he lies
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by sammyrazor(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Nigerian minister of information Lai Mohammed Seen Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of the 58th Independence day celebration

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/lai-mohammed-seen-sleeping-at-an-exhibition-ahead-of-the-58th-independence-day/

AFTER ALL THE YOUTH ARE LAZY
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2018
it's quite obvious Mr. Lie is a very lazy Nigerian.
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by rukoyah42(f): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2018
post=71645298:
Time to WAKE UP!
We know the journey to a great Nigeria is not easy sir
Keep up the good work you and our darling PRESIDENT are doing.
But,
WAKE UP first!
lolz
Re: Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day by edupedia: 1:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:

...how will all these rubbish help PDP take over from Buhari?...no reference to the economy or the poor..nothing on food and housing...none on poor education and minimum wage...if Lai tells u he was praying can u dispute it? yet u are wasting our time here on Nairaland on things that are of no consequence...nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.