Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) (3016 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / River Goddess! Tboss Goes Topless For Photoshoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by Midehunlimited: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
The tennis champ looked stunning in the video which she posted to Instagram.

Serena, 37, stars in the new campaign to highlight Breast Cancer Awareness Month and is shown cupping her breasts as she sings The Divinyls' track for the camera.
She wrote alongside the post: "This Breast Cancer Awareness Month I’ve recorded a version of The Divinyls global hit 'I Touch Myself' to remind women to self-check regularly.

She added: "Yes, this put me out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to do it because it’s an issue that affects all women of all colors, all around the world.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

WATCH 18+ rated video here - https://www./2018/09/serena-williams-goes-topless.html

Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by marshalldgreat(m): 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Okay o
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by zinnydan(f): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
Serenawhy nah
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by majamajic(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
black is beautiful
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by Midehunlimited: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
zinnydan:
Serenawhy nah
its a breast cancer campaign so, how you want her to do it then
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2018
and i don't give a fvck smiley

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by jerryunit48: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2018
For those who will want to watch it she covered her nipples with her hands
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2018
jerryunit48:
For those of who will want to watch it she covered her nipples with her hands
Then there’s nothing to see. I came here ready with lotion.

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by Elouise: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2018
serena looks kinda ugly to me these days. i don't understand
Re: Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video) by Midehunlimited: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
Elouise:
serena looks kinda ugly to me these days. i don't understand
shocked shocked shocked are you more beautiful than her, upload ur pics lets judge

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Davido Go Head-to-head (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Bares Her Cleavage In Ankara Outfit (Photos) / Nickelelodeon Star React To Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.