Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ogbonna Kanu Pens Lovely Message To Wife, Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogbonna Kanu Pens Lovely Message To Wife, Laura Ikeji (375 Views)

"You're My Africa Queen": Ogbonna Kanu In Lovely Photos With His Wife, Laura / Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Pens Lovely Message To Wife, Laura Ikeji by Mcoutureankara(f): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Ogbonna Kanu, Younger brother to popular Nigerian footballer Kanu Nwankwo has taken to his social media page to celebrate his instagram brand influencer and fashion enterprenuer wife, Laura Ikeji.

Sharing a photo of his Ogbonna Kanu wrote;

When a husband puts his wife first, above everyone & everything except God, it gives his wife the sense of security & honor that every wife hungers for. Together 4 ever my love. @lauraikeji

(1) (Reply)

My Bae Is A Married Man With A Wife- Bobrisky Says / GHEN GHEN!! ” Chioma You Are Lucky To Have Me”- Davido Boast / Uche Elendu Celebrates Daughter’s 10th Birthday With Beautiful New Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.