Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain (599 Views)

Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge / Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Omooba77: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2018
A National Executive Committee member of the Arewa Consultative Forum, Mohammed Abdulrahman, tells TOBI AWORINDE that President Muhammadu Buhari may not achieve balance in the appointments of his security chiefs before the 2019 elections
What do you think of the predominance of northerners among the security chiefs in the country as we approach the election yeear?

The 2019 elections will be inconclusive because the blood flowing in Nigeria is beyond what God permits. God does not even permit blood flow. Nobody has a power to destroy His creation. People are losing their lives every day in Nigeria to the extent that America, England, Europe and other countries are saying the bloodletting should stop. It is unfortunate that all these are happening in a country where we are supposed to be the strongest force among the African peacekeeping forces. Even on social media, they are wasting their time, watching and monitoring what people say. Is leadership about that? Has what you hear people discuss got anything to do with good eldership? It will never help them. They are spending billions on what will not help the common man. God gave Buhari the Presidency but removed his ability to watch whether he is going to serve the common man or not because that is what God brought him to do – to change the face of Nigeria, reposition Nigeria in Africa. But instead of repositioning Nigeria, they made the situation worse.
So, the appointment of security chiefs from one section of the country and the heavy spending on security payments can never save Nigeria form insecurity.
He is not God. He is a human being like all of us. He cannot use power and security to break people. He has left the issue of leadership, but God is going to intervene. We all have to be patient.
What do you think of the ethnic composition of the appointments of Buhari’s service chiefs in particular?
That is what I am telling you. It was done to create the conquering of other tribes in Nigeria. But Nigeria has about 370 tribes. They are the owners of Nigeria, not the northerners; every Nigerian — Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw — owns Nigeria. Mark my words: no human being has the capacity to chain them. War does not knock on the door. It triggers intolerance and impunity, which are happening now. If they put the entire security outfits in (the hands of) one ethnic group, just watch what God is going to do about it.
Do you think Buhari can reshuffle the appointments before the elections?
Think about it. You know Buhari’s antecedent since his first coming as a military head of state. The National Security Organisation was very powerful because it was a military outfit. Nothing happened in government without the NSO. That’s where I was. Even if he (Buhari) makes the whole security outfit from his house, it cannot change anything. It’s now in God’s hands. The Igbo have known that there can never be Igbo presidency in Buhari’s time. All these things we are watching are part of God’s intervention. He (Buhari) can never change his cabinet. Even if he changes it, it is cosmetic with no desire to move Nigeria forward, but to deceive Nigerians. And if we’re talking about deceit, well, you know very well the credentials of this government as far as deceit is concerned.

https://punchng.com/buharis-using-security-agencies-to-suppress-other-tribes-acf-chieftain/amp/
Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by inkon: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2018
Each time I remember that Buhari's APC is still in power, I console myself with the reassurance that the ugly days must one day come to an end. How that end will come is what I don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by marktrue: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2018
if you are in the post of buhari,what can you do for Nigeria,say baba carry go
Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Racoon(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2018
"...God gave Buhari the Presidency but removed his ability to watch whether he is going to serve the common man or not because that is what God brought him to do – to change the face of Nigeria, reposition Nigeria in Africa.

But instead of repositioning Nigeria, they made the situation worse.So, the appointment of security chiefs from one section of the country and the heavy spending on security payments can never save Nigeria form insecurity.
Oh Nigeria! Buhari was a gross failure in the past. So what do you expect

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2018
Me: FBI, I have something to say.

FBI: Say it!

Me: Buhari is a terrorist!!!

FBI: Stale! We know that already.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Nyamuriflathead: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2018
soooo na today this trend start
Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Omeokachie: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2018
This "IPOB" man again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by odogwu125: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2018
A northerner takes buhari to the cleaners but afonjas are ready to die defending him and channeling their aggression to igbos

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Omooba77: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
God will help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Using Security Agencies To Suppress Other Tribes — ACF Chieftain by Omooba77: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Senatorial Battle: Retired Colonel Steps Down For Andy Uba / Who Is Sponsor Lagos PDP Campaign? / Soldiers Shoot Seminarian Dead After He Came Out From The Sacristy(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.