Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary (15172 Views)

Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by Benekruku(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2018
surgical:
what do you know

Am telling you whats going to happen

Ambode cant leave APC

If he has advisers telling him too, they dont wish him well

Its glaring he has made more enemies than friends in his tenure

How can over 80% of the party members just denounce you. Tells a lot....

He is towing the lines of Jimi Agbaje if he decamps to PDP and any other party outside PDP which could give him relevance in a decade to come? He is politically dead!
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by bonnyhope: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2018
Aldebaran:

Ambode no even enjoy his bossy four years grin

But, he tried...

EPE roads is now one of the best in Nigeria wink

I want him to do the EPE - Itokin - Ikorodu road as well grin
Epe roads are good but what about the road that leads to epe from Ajah....Ambode concentrated on Epe and refused to attend to Aja -Epe express way which is in a
mess now
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by DMerciful(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2018
Go and read your comment again. What has Ambode done that you are berating him like that? Is he not a Yoruba man? Betrayal!
Benekruku:

Whose brother

This is politics, You align with numbers

You want to drown with your brother

Is defeat is inevitable so there is no need

Moreover, this is politics and not hate
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by GodblessNig247(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2018
Bobby4090:

And who told you the same incoming man has not signed the same agreement with Tinubu? My dear, the moment he starts to look deep into party politics the moment he'll face impeachment. Even your VP respected himself and left party things for Tinubu to concentrate on Abuja works. And you can see he's doing a good job and wisely avoids a clash with Tinubu. If not, there will be a campaign for his replacement.
The truth is that Tinubu has paid his dues in both the running of the party and indeed its formation. And besides, he seem to have the luck of bringing out performers who do a nice job. Won't be easy to dethrone him.

You mean is only death that can dethrone him
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by Benekruku(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2018
DMerciful:
Go and read your comment again. What has Ambode done that you are berating him like that? Is he not a Yoruba man? Betrayal!

Lagos has not been so bad in the last 16years

So an under-performing Yoruba man automatically gets my support cos he is Yoruba? Did the East vote for Ojukwu when he contested for president?? Is that betrayal too

I dont know how you define betrayal
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by toprealman: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
I really don't care about the topic. What is surprising me is this;
In as much as we can all see how this country has worsened, there are still some people supporting Buhari and his shitty Gang. Like how do these guys sleep at night?

You know the country is now a laughing stock, but you still go ahead to support APC?

Well, I have some prayers for all those supporting Buhari.

They will treat your lives the way buhari is treating this country. They will deprive you of your achievement like APC did..And people tormenting you will not stop, till they have killed you.
this same shii tire me no be small. The annoying part is that the same clueless youth that have gained nothing and will not gain anything are at the forefront!
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by henryutd(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2018
otunde527:
Let him and ambode do the fighting

Pay your Chinese seller through us rmb rate #48

How do you mean? #48.
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by AlhajaChinyere: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2018
SIRTee15:

Abeg.....
I'm from ogun state but I don't support ur nonsense jagbajantis or whatever he calls himself....
Tinubu is gradually introducing almajiri system of political governance into Yorubaland with its associated poverty n political oppression.....
Where some few political elites decide for the rest....
And when we point this out, his political slaves will call us omo Igbo...
There are still some of us who can think independently....
Not all Yorubas are sophisticated morons.....

The disgusting thing about all this is that those condemning ambode for whatever don't see anything wrong in Buhari's style of political incompetence n uninspiring leadership....
As far as they are concerned...
Buhari is a saint n ambode is devil just because Tinubu said so....

Igbo amaka !!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by DMerciful(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2018
Is he not same Ambode that lagosians have been telling whoever cares to listen he is the best performing governor in Nigeria. Because Tinubu said he is not endorsing him, lagosians are saying he underperformed. Was it not same Lagosians that refused to vote Agbaje whom everybody agrees he will perform but because Tinubu did not endorsed him,
you voted the other way. This is heard mentality my friend
Benekruku:

Lagos has not been so bad in the last 16years

So an under-performing Yoruba man automatically gets my support cos he is Yoruba? Did the East vote for Ojukwu when he contested for president?? Is that betrayal too

I dont know how you define betrayal

Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by statusquoante: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Ambode is irredeemable

He is a goner

Decamp, and he is a goner politically
best bet is to stay with the party and see if a consolation comes his way

And now that he is already getting support from people from the other side, His loss is inevitable

Shattap!

Tinubu's political end will start tomorrow.

We shall see!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by Benekruku(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
statusquoante:

Shattap!

Tinubu's political end will start tomorrow.

We shall see!!

You watch too much cartoons
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by statusquoante: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Benekruku:

You watch too much cartoons

Hahaha

We shall see.

It's amazing how you guys fail to see the handwriting of Abuja on the wall.
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by Aldaud(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
He shouldn't make noise when the drum bang back on him in coming 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by damsel143: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Paid this guy for 730 RMB....He has refused to pick my calls or respond to my messages.

Account details: Ezekiel Babatunde,2080491680,zenith.

Payment details: Your Acct 309XXXX758 Has Been Debited with NGN35,040.00 On 30-SEP-2018 08:54:47 By FIP:USSD:ZIB/BABATUNDE EZEK OM/USSD_ONY. Bal: NGN

At your own risk, dont transact with him.

Oga, the earlier you refund me, else anything you see, you go take am.

henryutd:

How do you mean? #48.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by damsel143: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Paid this guy for 730 RMB....He has refused to pick my calls or respond to my messages.

Payment details: Your Acct 309XXXX758 Has Been Debited with NGN35,040.00 On 30-SEP-2018 08:54:47 By FIP:USSD:ZIB/BABATUNDE EZEK OM/USSD_ONY. Bal: NGN

otunde527:
Let him and ambode do the fighting

Pay your Chinese seller through us rmb rate #48

Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by AlhajaChinyere: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
This man must have promised an okpolo eyed sombori 40% of our allocations.

Better face your Biafra, Ori e ti daru. . Omo Igbo
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by Marbleaik: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
AFONJA AND MADNESS IS LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by henryutd(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
damsel143:

Thanks for the information.
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by xhamel89: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
damsel143:

He took N5,150 from me also for 50 RMB, i have his picture already and we are trailing him, he has duped many people too. Lets work together to nail him
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by damsel143: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
send a PM

xhamel89:

He took N5,150 from me also for 50 RMB, i have his picture already and we are trailing him, he has duped many people too. Lets work together to nail him
Re: Sanwo-olu Expresses Readiness For Lagos APC Direct Primary by damsel143: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
xhamel89:

Waiting for you o. Let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku's Speech At The NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / Military: New Chibok Girls Video ‘concocted’ Propaganda Tool / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.